karma akabane | bipolar

=====================

'Look into my eyes,my love

And tell me that i'm the one'

"I'm breaking up with you"

You could have sworn the moment those simple words was spoke by his own mouth,the world you ones had hold within your grasp has now collapsed.

You faked a laughter despite the small trembling of your both hands,

"V-very funny Karma,you almost got me for a second there"

But the redette only glares at you icily,that makes your laughter died down,

"No way,Karma..? You—"

"Let's just say,i'm tired and grown bored with you" he uttered,eyes directing to the window pane at the cafe you two were in near the Kunugigaoka School neighbourhood.

Your gaze hues followed to where he is starring at,as if on cue, two female students walk past by the road,having a light conversation. The ravenette coloured girl caught you attention,your eyes went back to Karma's feature.

And your eyes widened,

Karma..like,Manami?

You clenched both fists on top of your lap,biting your lower lip quite hard praying the tears won't easily rolls down to your cheeks,

"Karma,please..I really really like you, i don't know what i did wrong but please,just give me a cha—"

"Enough [Y/N],as i said,you bored me, i am not consoled by you,yourself" he spat,his harsh remarks shot an arrow right into your heart and you felt like it is getting harder to breathe any minute,

The redette sighs and stood up from his seat across from you,and without sparring another glance he starts to walked out from the door,but you being stubborn as always ran after him,tugging his blazer

"You can't leave me like this,please Karma! What did i ever do wrong? Tell me!" you cried out-while his expression remained stoic,not a single pity written inside his eyes

"If so,then allow me to tell you your mistake," he smirked, How could he be so joyful right now when here you are crying and pouring your heart out over the relationship you two had,how more mean can he be?

The male leaned closer to you, you felt his hot breath trickles to the side of your ear,

"You're pathetic."

You gasped,stood still as a board onto the ground and how you wish it could swallow you whole right now. He pulls away and continue to walk to for god knows where.

With his back view getting smaller and further away from you, you finally broke down as you fell onto the ground and sobs greatly escaped from your lips,not caring the people around starring at you in either pity and curiosity.

You just had your first love broke your heart real bad.

                     'If you don't then I'm afraid

                                I just may come undone'

——————————————————-

Weeks or months have passed since the terrible heart ache you ever felt and you were finally be able to moved on from the man although you two are still in the same school.

You walked down the hallways with a couple of your boy friends-yes,you are pretty popular with the guys in the main building, that what makes the Akabane attracted to you in the first place.You would always notice him being alone and although your friends had warned you of how demonic and evil he is,you still decided to approach him every single day-but that is why the Akabane likes you at first.