" Ayushi you had your breakfast ". Khushi ask ayushi nodded her head.

" Didi we will do lot of masti ". Ayushi said jumping and run towards khushi.

" Didi has exam you can do masti she is going to study for exam with me ". Daksh said ayushi look down sadly.

" I will get bored alone... Can I go out to play "  Ayushi said pointing towards door.

" No you can watch cartoon in my laptop while I teach your didi".

After breakfast ayushi was watching movie in laptop using Bluetooth sitting beside daksh while daksh was holding his pen.

" How about we start with science ". Daksh ask khushi shake her head.

" Let's just do english ".

" Khushi we are not touching that subject . You can do it on your own. "

" Hindi " Khushi said rising book daksh slap her head making her fall forward.

" Now it's start " Khushi mumble and look towards daksh.

" Mumma told me you won't do it tie your hand otherwise you will be using it again and again". Khushi said rubbing her head.

" Choose subject wisely "

" So what about science "  Khushi said daksh nodded his head and take her book.

" So I'm going to explain some chapter then I will be asking questions from that chapter ok". Daksh said khushi nodded her head.

After half an hours later daksh was doke with teaching her chapter he hand over her book to her.

" Go ahead read it ok asking you question from this chapter "  Daksh said and turn towards ayushi and close her laptop.

" It's enough now how long are you gonna watch this movie ".

" Chachu you don't understand. Papa let me watch complete movie and I'm not even in middle of this movie . Let ne complete it " Ayushi said whining.

Daksh let her watch movie and turn towards khushi.

" Let me ask now ". He said taking book from her hand.

As daksh ask her question she look at him confuse then hold his hand.

" Papa no use of these ok " She said and think for minutes but come out with nothing.

" Papa cheating this is not the question ".

" I never told you I'm going to ask questions answer did I teach you this answer my question right now ". Daksh said she again start to think.

She said some words after taking long pause between each word.

Daksh slap her shoulder. She immediately start rubbing her shoulder.

" Papa I'm sick don't you know. I will again start filling dizzy if you keep hitting me " Khushi said pouting.

" Here learn this chapter. " He said and give her book to her.

" After this we will study maths. " Daksh declare and take one Bluetooth from ayushi ear and join her in her movie.

....

" Ayaan are we going out today ". Aashika ask ayaan shake his head.

" I actually consider your idea good but I have some gift for you ". Ayaan said and close her eyes.

" Keep it close ". Ayaan whisper and turn aashika and make her wear a chain.

Aashika open her eyes and look at it smiling

" It's beautiful ". She said ayaan peck her lips and give her other box.

" It's chain.... Like you know body chain like waist chain neck... Wear it only removing your all clothes ". Ayaan said aashika look at the box with her red face.

(Ok I'm talking about this)

" Wear it ". Ayaan said she slowly open the box and look at it.

" Take off everything and wear it "  Ayaan said aashika bite her lips.

" Ok wait here ". Aashika said and start walking towards bathroom.

Ayaan chuckle and pull her back .

" Wear it here take off your clothes and wear it ". Ayaan said aashika look at him for minutes before completely hiding her face.

" Your sure your are pregnant with my second baby ". Ayaan ask but aashika don't reply him.

......

How was the chapter leave some comment....