Chapter 8: First Mission

*Heyy!!!! I'm bored so I decided to write this chapter. Here is the question.

*Pets?

So ya! Remember the contest and stuff so read and tell your friends to read and add to reading list and stuff. okay! Here is the mission.

October 5
I run down though isles looking for the hostages. After ten more isels I hear footsteps. I run down the last isle and I see the five hostages ties up in a circle, and the man Pacing the floor on the phone. I walk closer and the youngest girl notices me and her eyes grow big. I put my finger up to my lips. I press the button on the side of my glasses to be sure it's him, it is. I take a deep breath and stand up straight.

"Hey!" I yell at him. His eyes flash up and look at me. He hangs up his phone and stuffs it in his pocket.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

"I don't know. Would you like to find out?" He smirks. Beofre he could reaspond I grab the laser gun and point it at him chest. "Hands in the ear!" I yell. "Now!"

"Alright! You got me." He raises his hands level of his arms.

"Now stay there!" I order. He nods but before I could do anything he quickly grabs his gun and points it at the older man.

"Now, I don't want to have to shoot anyone but you are making me very angry!"

"I am? Oh well I'm sorry!" He glance away for a second and I shoot the gun out of his hand. He comes charging at me but I dodge him letting him go crashing into the display of arts and crafts. He rubs the top of his head and grits his teeth at me.

"Your going to regret that!" He charges at me again punching me in my stomach. I shake it off. I turn around and grab a shopping cart so when he comes at me again, I swing it in a circle and wack him in the side. He groans. He manages to scrable over to his gun and aims it at me. He pulls the trigger and I duck just in time. I could hear the whistle of the bullet go right beside my ear. I tighten my grip on my gun and shoot his foot. He screams out in pain and clutches his big toe.

"Tough toenails!" I scream at him. I run over and kick him harm in the stomach. He falls to the ground dropping his gun. I kick it far away from him. I set my gun down behind me and sit on his back, handcuffing his hands. After he is secure a grab my gun and shoot the ropes, splitting them apart setting the hostages free. I press the button on the ear piece.

"Steve is secure, hostages free."

"Good job! Send them out."Cheers Melissia. I stand up, jerking Steve with me. He grunts. I shove my gun back into the holster. The sixteen year old girl comes over and kicks him in the shin.

"Jerk!" She spirts. I giggle at her and lead Steve out to the police.
~
When I walk outside I am greeted outside by crying parents, happy children, the audlt hostages, Melissia, and a bunch of policemen. Everyone claping. The head officer comes over to me, pats me on the back, and takes Steve away.

I jog over to Melissia who greets me with another good job and I'm so proud of you. We pile into the van to go back to HQ.
~
Mr. David and Dr. Benchmark greeted us at the door.

"Great job Milly! I'm proud to tell you that you have been promoted to Child Specialist." Dr. David told me.

"What's that?"

"Well because you did such a great job I am proving you. Child Specialist is that you will be mostly working on missions related to children. You will move up everytime you are promoted."

"Cool!"

"Here." he handed me a bracket. "This bracket is so we an communicate whenever we need you are you need us. When it beeps we need you to come to the meeting place right away, it also mean you have a mission. All of your gear will be in that room you saw your suit in today."

"And when it doesn't beep?"

"It's the same as any other day and you just have training."

"Cool. So will I have missions during the weekends?"

"Somethimes. You never know. Sometimes you will and sometimes you don't. Sometimes we might just call you, on the braclet, for random training on the weekends."

"Okay."

Mr. David walks over to me. "I am really proud of you Milly. You can go home early today." he tells me.

"Thanks!"

"Come on." Melissia tells me. We wave back at them and head back to the car. I stop in my tracks.

"Melissia?"

"Ya."

"I probably need to change back."

"Oh ya, you go do that and I will meet you in the car."

I smile and jog into the building, change, and come back out. I climb into the van and it heads home.

*Double update! Hey guys! Hoped you liked this chapter. Here is the question about me.

What is my favorite color?

I am SOOOO HAPPY!!! 170 VEIWs! JUST "30 MORE!!!!:) Thank you so much guys! So what did u think of this chapter?

-Need more action?
-Need less action?
-Just enough action?

Just tell me what's on your mind! Love ya!
🙅🏼