"You know Cheol you should fix that habit of yours" Jeonghan added also taking a sandwhich.

"Why? It's not you guys aren't used to it" Seungcheol then took a bite of his sandwhich.

"Well what if we both got our own lovers already? You can't keep pecking  me and Hannie's lips our lover might not like it" Joshua also took a bite of his sandwhich.

"You mean when you two get together-" Seungcheol was cutted of by the bell which the two obviously heard and blushed but shook it off.

"We better get going now and I'll go ahead since Mr. Kim is our teacher gotta run" Joshua said as he smiled and waved farewell to the two with the two waving back and the Younger left.

'Im falling for him more minute by minute' Jeonghan thought as he smiled widely forgetting Seungcheol's there.

"Yah why don't you just confess? It's obvious as hell that you two like each other" Seungcheol said making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts and flustered.

"What no, I won't risk our friendship just because of me falling for him, and how can you say he likes me? He's just being kind and a gentleman like how he is with others" Jeonghan said helping Seungcheol stand up.

"Plus im not sure with my feelings yet although i do know that i already fell for him just wanna confirm it longer you know and can you pls keep your thoughts shut you almost exposed me earlier and im sure he didn't mean us getting together" Jeonghan said patting Seungcheol's shoulder and left.

"Sure whatever you say" Seungcheol mumbled and went to his class too.

------------

"Hannie" Joshua called out to Jeonghan's classroom and saw the older who was arranging his bag in his seat and looked at him and gestured the younger to wait which he did.

"Sorry did i take too long?" Jeonghan said as he went outside their room where Joshua wa swaiting.

"Not really and btw Cheol said he's walking with Jihoon today" Joshua as the two proceeded to walk out their together.

"Well Joshuji it's still 5pm want to hangout somewhere?" Jeonghan asked smiling to Joshua.

"Sure" Joshua responded looking at Jeonghan smiling back.

"Alright let's go to the cafe" Jeonghan said excitingly making Joshua smile at him.

The two are now at the cafe and surprisingly none of them had uttered a single word ever since they sat down with their coffee also finished.

'Should i talk? Why isn't he talking? Is he uncomfortable with me?' Jeonghan couldn't help but think that because of the silence that was broke by Joshua finally talking.

"Wanna go to the park?" Joshua asked.

"Sure loser gets pinched" Jeonghan ran getting ahead start.

"Hey! No fair" Joshua said as he ran after Jeonghan.

The two are now laughing while chasing each other and got to the park.

[Insert the mingyu and wonu running part😭 just kidding-]

After a while both are now sitting down panting heavily and catching thier breath.