Opening the door, I was greeted by members of Leah's family, Amanda, David, Jacob and Holly. Sensing the confusion on my face Amanda quickly spoke.

"Leah called on her way to training this morning and told us the news of you moving in together, we're here to help you pack and speed up the process."

Amanda smiled whilst embracing me into a welcoming hug.

"Thank you, guys, I was a bit overwhelmed with where to begin" I giggled as they entered.

"Right, we'll split up." David had decided "Me, Jacob and Holly will start downstairs. Amanda, Mel.... You take upstairs."

We all nodded in agreement and began.

Amanda had agreed to make a start on the spare bedroom, leaving me to get to work in the bathroom and my bedroom.

The time flew by quickly, I was currently emptying my wardrobe whilst playing my favourite songs on the speaker, dancing around the room as I continued to load the boxes.

"You know, for someone who complains they have no rhythm, you definitely have some moves locked away."

As I quickly spun around, my face blushed through embarrassment, I was greeted by Leah who was standing in the entrance of the door, leaning against the door frame as she gazed lovingly in my direction.

"What can I say?" I smirked, heading towards her, and wrapping my arms around her neck.

She was still in her training kit and looked slightly disheveled from training, but still managed to look breathtakingly beautiful.

"How long have you been stood here?" I giggled now, bringing my face closer to hers.

"Not long, I just wanted to come and let you know we're gonna start taking boxes to my place now because the others are almost done" she muttered as she placed her face into the crook of my neck, leaving soft kisses in between her words.

"Great, I should be done in here soon and then the rest of stuff is being collected tomorrow." I smiled as we removed our arms from one another.

After several trips back and forth we were finally done. Everything back at my place I no longer needed, it felt nice to know that Leah's home was now my home. We quickly thanked Leah's family for their help today as they headed off to their own home.

It wasn't long before Leah and I decided to retire the night and headed upstairs.

As we lay side by side, I turned inwards to face Leah, who quickly reciprocated my movement as she turned onto her side to face me, her hand finding my hair as she combed the loose strange back behind my ear.

"I can't believe we finally live together" I breathed out, unable to hide the smile on my face.

"Me too, the beginning of our next chapter" Leah responded, also unable to hide the excitement of her own facial expressions.

Leah slowly moved her head closer as she laid it on my pillow, our faces now inches apart.

"I love you" she whispered, her lips brushing against mine.

"I love you too" unable to resist any longer, I brought our lips together in a soft gentle peck. Just as I was about to move backwards, Leah's hand pulled me closer to her as attached her lips against mine once again, this time deepening the kiss.

Soft moans left my mouth as we fought for dominance, which didn't last too long as Leah's tongue intertwined with my own, a clear indication the battle of dominance had been lost to Leah.

Our chests were pressed against one another, and I could feel the subtle beat of Leah's heart against me own, which both soon quickened as Leah's hands began to roam my body. Causing me to moan further into Leah's mouth.

Leah adjusted her position by slowly pushing me onto my back as she placed herself against my leg as her thighs sat either side of my right leg, pushing her thigh against my core as she began to push herself against me, the friction of our clothing and her knee hitting all the right areas caused a considerable amount of pleasure. Enough for me to tangle my fingers into Leah's hair as she began to place sloppy kisses from my ear lobe, trailing further down my neck.

As she removed her lips from my skin, the lack of contact caused a slight whimper to escape my mouth as "Le" I whined, desperate to feel her lips again. Without saying a word, Leah removed herself from on top of me before she began to remove her own clothes, resulting In me following suit and doing the same. We were now lay side by side one another as my eyes trailed over her perfect body, her body was a site I would never get tired of, the way her abs were perfectly defined to her toned muscular arms.

Leah wasted no time as she reattached lips to my own and her tongue began to swirl against mine. Her right hand gently stroked the side of my body as goosebumps appeared across my skin at her touch.

She really knew how to control me.

Without hesitation, her hand spread my legs as her fingers reached my core. The circular movements of her fingers leaving me pleading for more.

"Le please touch me"

"Shh, I've got you" her tone was low and her voice was husky, this is how I knew she was just as turned on as I was.

"Tell me what you want" she hummed as her mouth attached to my boob, swirling her nipple with her tongue.

"Touch me, please. I need to feel you" I whined, squirming as I craved her touch.

Without further a due, Leah entered two fingers inside of me as she began to vigorously pump them in and out. The noises which now escaped my mouth grew louder each time as I was reaching climax, my back arching away from the mattress until Leah removed her fingers from inside me.

"Why are you stopping?" I panted, the desperation in my voice evident.

She reverted to her original position as she pressed herself against my thigh, our bodies slowly grinding against one another as I could hear Leah moan as the warmness of her breath hit my neck.

"I'm so close" she groaned as our bodies still moved against one another in perfect rhythm.

In one swift movement, our lips locked onto one another, only partitioning as we moaned into one another's mouths.

Perfectly timed, our bodies trembled in sync against one another as we both reached our high. Leah placed one small peck on my lips before dropping to the side of me, our breathing continued in sync as we panting, struggling to retain our breaths.

"I love you" I panted as I looked on at Leah.

No matter how many times we are intimate, she manages to make me feel like each time is the first time.

The remainder of the night was filled with plenty of loving kisses and whispering sweet nothings to one another.

This was it, this was the beginning of the rest of our lives.