04

"That being said Sect Leader Hyun, may we explore your territory? You see, we wanted to look around and possibly buy souvenirs for our parents and guardians." Sizhui asked politely. Hyun Jong smiled as he nodded. "I give permission to these disciples. Enjoy your time here as we wait for Zhongnan Sect's disciples to arrive here." He said. Lan Jingyi was punching the air internally as he rejoices.

"We thank you, Sect Leader Hyun. We're going to leave to wonder around then. We'll see you later tonight." Sizhui bowed as he turned around and left, the four following behind him.

When Sizhui and the others are no longer in sight, Hyun Jong made eye contact with the other Mount Hua elders. "Did you feel that dominance but calmness radiating off of that young lad?...a fit Sect Leader if I say so myself." Hyun Jong said thinking about Sizhui as he caress his beard.

"Indeed....also, the one wearing yellow and just looks rich. He gives off this wild dog vibe. Like...if we were to offend him he'll blow a fuse." Hyun Young said as he fixed his glasses and chuckled afterwards.

"But what about that man....the Elder, their Uncle Wen. He has pale skin and there's black veins on his neck....he looks...dead for some reason....I wonder if that man is alright." Hyun Sang said as he looked worried for Wen Ning.

"The other Lan kid however I feel that he possess great martial arts too, although a bit carefree unlike Lan Sizhui. Then there's this kid Ouyang Zizhen, he has this air around him...dominance and confidence, but more on mysterious. Rather than a novice he has this veteran air. Reminds me of Cheong Myeong." Hyun Jong said and wondered.

Back to Cheong Myeong and the other Huashan disciples. His Senior Brothers and Uncles were dropped tired on the floor barely moving their body shaking from extra training for today. Cheong Myeong walked back and forth as he thought about paying the new arrivals a visit but to also try and cause trouble and then blame the newbies afterwards if something got ruined. He wants to get into their heads, he wants to judge them so bad.

"All of you rest up, there will be a welcoming banquet for the new arrivals. Best to have good first impressions...but that doesn't mean I don't want to bother them." Cheong Myeong said with pure honesty as he devilishly looked forward to it. Yun Jong sighed as Jo Gul groaned knowing fully well that Cheong Myeong is looking for trouble.

"Can you at least try and avoid challenging someone you'll just meet afterwards?" Baek Cheon said as he shakily stood up. Cheong Myeong gave an ominous smile and bluntly said. "Nope~!"

The disciples sighed and groaned knowing fully well that Cheong Myeong would possibly drive away the newcomers.

"Why don't we pay them a visit?" Yoo Iseol suggested as she felt like wanting to meet them. Her Sect Brothers looked at her as Cheong Myeong grinned. "LET'S GO! Senior Sister Yoo Iseol, Senior Brother Baek Cheon, Senior Brother Jo Gul, and Senior Brother Yun Jong let us go and visit them! The rest of you rest up!" Cheong Myeong pointed at the other disciples as he dragged the four with him.

'Apparently, Sect Leader told me that they're here at the village wandering and about. Hmmm...where could they possibly be--!' Cheong Myeong's thoughts broke as he hissed in pain when his forehead had hit something....or someone.

"Serves you right, you're too much in a hurry it's not like we won't meet them later tonight jeez." Baek Cheon rolled his eyes. Cheong Myeong could only glare at Baek Cheon to shut him up, as he felt irritated he looked towards what or who he had hit with his forehead.

In front of him stood a guy with fair skin, and long hair that is maintained and kept together with a baby blue forehead ribbon. Clad in baby blue with white inner garment and a tassel that hang down from the front of their robes, typically on the right side. He also carries a guqin behind him and a sword on his waist.

"Woah...." Cheong Myeong said rather audible making Yun Jong and Jo Gul snort. "Sorry if our junior brother bumped into you." Yoo Iseol said to the man. The whoever smiled and said, "It is alright...I wasn't also looking carefully as I'm looking for someone. It's also a bit crowded so..." He then proceed to look at Cheong Myeong who looked at him in return.

"Are you alright, dear disciple?" Cheong Myeong doesn't know why but due to this stranger calling him dear he can feel his ears turning pink. "A-Ah...yeah, I'm alright." He stuttered making the guy chuckle, he almost got offended tho but was noticed by the guy immediately.

"Oh...my apologies. I just found your stutter adorable. And I'll apologize again for calling you adorable." The guy said. Cheong Myeong looked down on his feet. Jo Gul, Yun Jong, Yoo Iseol, and Baek Cheon panicking, knowing fully well that he might beat up this good looking guy just because he called Cheong Myeong adorable.

Unexpectedly enough Cheong Myeong lifted his face and was shyly looking at the guy trying to not make eye contact. "It's fine....I'm Cheong Myeong by the way." He then lend his hand in front of the guy. Cheong Myeong's Senior Brothers and Sister gasped internally. How the fuck did this guy got the scary ass Cheong Myeong blushing and acting shy!? Jo Gul's expression turned into disgust while Yun Jong's soul was already flying away.

The guy proceeded to smile and grabbed Cheong Myeong's hand and shook it as he too introduced himself as. "I'm Lan Sizhui, nice to meet you Cheong Myeong." After breaking hand contact Cheong Myeong smirked and looked at Sizhui once more trying to swoon him over.

"Sooooo.... I haven't seen you around here. Traveling?" Cheong Myeong asked while kicking a pebble. "He's so darn unbelievable." Baek Cheon said to his fellow disciples. Yoo Iseol's face was like 'woah' since she didn't expect Cheong Myeong who beat up Baek Cheon and his brother from Zhongnan to be acting shy and flirty with this gentle looking guy, possibly just for his own amusement.

Lan Sizhui smiled as he already took noticed that these were Mount Hu's disciples as to their uniforms with crests. "Not really....We came here to give out an invitation for you Huashan Sect Disciples to openly study in our Sect." Sizhui bluntly stated.

Cheong Myeong's mouth agaped as he rustily looked behind him towards his Senior Brothers and Sister.