03

It took the four friends and one uncle, a day to arrive at the other island. Lan Jingyi felt delighted as he can see a pier and thousands of plum blossoms had bloomed.

"It's even beautiful than I'd ever imagined!" Jingyi exclaimed as he watches the plum blossoms fall into him with awe. Jin Ling watches the sight of the plum blossoms as few petals fell on top of his head. Sizhui chuckled as he took off the petals from Jin Ling's head and looked at the wondrous scenery.

Wen Ning then secured their boat as they stepped on the pier looking around. "Hey I think it's time for Sizhui to paint us, tis spot's quite nice don't you think?" Zizhen said pointing his finger towards a flattened rock to sit on just under one of the plum blossom trees.

Sizhui smiled as he set his paint and brush as the three disciples and Wen Ning sat on the rock with smiles on their faces. Sizhui would also look at his reflection on the water just close by just so he knows how to draw himself without seeing him sit with them.

It took a while but Sizhui had finally finished his piece and showed it to the others. "Amazing as always Sizhui!" They praised him Jin Ling only nodded to confirm that he did great, Wen Ning clapped his hand and smiled at how wonderful the outcome was.

"After we send the message let's tour around Huashan Village, it looks fun like Yiling City!" Zizhen exclaimed looking at the villagers that seems to be having a great time, even drinking and such.

"Well then... let's go to Mount Hua Sect and give this message immediately." Wen Ning said as he started climbing up the stairs to Mount Hua Sect. Jin Ling looked at the stairs leading upwards towards the mountains and couldn't help but gulp his saliva feeling dreaded.

Midway into climbing Jin Ling was already on his fours, sweaty, tired, and whining. "Ughhhhh!!! When will we rich the top!?" He whined as he sat on the stairs seemingly glaring at it.

Ouyang Zizhen then looked at him and smiled before he crouched down near Jin Ling's level. "C'mon A-Ling, get on my back." Zizhen beckoned making Jin Ling's eyes sparkle. "YOU'RE NOW MY FAVORITE FRIEND IN THIS FRIEND GROUP!" Exclaimed Jin Ling who was now being carried by Zizhen.

"Just say that you're one weak ass princess." Teased Jingyi sticking his tongue out annoying Jin Ling. They continue to bicker.

"A-Zhen.... aren't you tired carrying A-Ling?" Asked Sizhui as they continue walking, he eventually found a blue flower and plucked it from the ground before he puts it behind Jingyi's ear.

"Nope, not at all. Think of this like Wei-gongzi's training regimen for me. He would make me climb up and down Yiling Burial Mounds carrying boulders over my shoulder. It's intense, but it's worth it. And right now? I can't even feel A-Ling's weight!" Zizhen exclaimed with a boisterous grin making his friend and Wen Ning smile. Zizhen sure was and still is determined to learn from the one and only Yiling Patriarch.

Squinting his eyes Jin Ling puts a shade to block the sun from his eyes using his hand as he finally see it. "WE'RE HERE! IT'S A GATE!" He yelled as he almost fell but thankfully Zizhen was holding him in place.

Jin Ling soon came down from Zizhen's back as they walked towards the huge gate. The gate then opened revealing a possible elder of Huashan Sect.

Sizhui took the lead of conversation. He puts his hand together in front of his face and bowed to the elder.

"First-grade disciple of Gusu Lan Sect greets you, Elder." He started off and then stood up with a perfect posture. "We are here to send a message from the Great Sects of the East." Sizhui said politely as he showed the invitation for Mount Hua in his hand with a seal of the Gusu Lan Sect.

The elder seemed to have panicked as he too bowed in respect. "I am Hyun Sang. A Sect Elder and also the head of the Martial Hall. I welcome you to Mount Hua Sect." Hyun Sang said with a polite smile as he welcomed the boys to come in as he closed the gate.

"I'll guide you to the Sect Leader's office." He said as he guided them although he's a bit wary of the man wearing all black and his skin seems so...pale and the veins on his neck was dark and visible. His long hair flowing with the wind.

He also glanced at the disciples. The guy who greeted him seems to be the one who's in charge of them. The guy beside him wearing the same uniform was in awe staring at the plum blossoming trees. Their friend who's clad in yellow and gold, he looked fancy and with a Sect Crest on top of his forehead you'll know right away that he is dead rich and royalty. And lastly their friend who's wearing a navy blue hanfu, he seemed unbothered. His hand behind him as if just taking a stroll in a garden.

Hyun Sang then stopped in his track as he opened the door of the office of the Sect Leader and beckoned them to come in.

Lan Sizhui and the rest walked inside. There were some people inside the office questioning who they were and what they need, as per usual Sizhui took the lead once more.

"Lan Sizhui from Gusu Lan Sect greets you Sect Leader Hyun Jong. We are here to send out an invitation about our upcoming classes on the East side of the map. I'll be giving you this invitation as it holds all the important information you might question." Sizhui then politely gave the letter to Sect Leader Hyun Jong.

Sect Leader Hyun Jong then read the invitation. Grandmaster of the financials Elder Hyun Young too was behind him and read the letter alongside Un Gum and Unam.

They all looked at their visitors and immediately bowed to them.

"We apologize dear disciples as we weren't given a hands up. We didn't even have time to set up a celebration to welcome you or even a place to sleep, but to no little worries, we'll get it done right away." Sect Leader Hyun Jong said as he asked Un Gum and Unam to do what must be done.

"No no....it is quite alright. We also didn't have the time to give you a hands up because we didn't know the place nor where we'd send it. So it's a must for us to travel here and give you the letter. It is also orders from my Sect Leader Lan." Sizhui stated giving a reassuring smile.

Hyun Jong sighed in relief as he looked at the other disciples. "May I ask for your names and grades?" He asked softly with a smile. Jingyi then started. He did what Sizhui did and bowed as the rest followed.

"Lan Jingyi from Gusu Lan Clan. First-grade disciple."

"Jin Ling from Lanling Jin Clan. First-grade disciple."

"Ouyang Zizhen from Yiling Wei Clan. First-grade disciple."

Hyun Jong nodded but internally panicking to why they sent their first-graders here instead of their third-graders or second. He then proceeded and looked at Wen Ning who was behind the three, for some reasons he gives off a dangerous vibe. He happens to also look.....dead.

"And you are?" Hyun Jong asked. Wen Ning jolted looked side to side first before pointing to himself and muttered a small "me?". Hyun Jong nodded. "U-Um... I'm Wen Ning. Formerly from a Clan called Qishan Wen Clan. But I reside at Yiling Wei Clan now." Wen Ning said fidgeting his fingers.

"I see...then may I ask what your grade is?" Hyun Jong asked. Ouyang Zizhen then stepped in. "Uncle Wen is actually an elder from Yiling Wei. He is to watch over us, as to what Gusu Lan's Sect Leader and Yiling Wei's Sect Leader had asked him to."

"I see...well then. I welcome all of you in our humble Huashan Sect. You all may stay here for the time being as we tell our disciples about the invitation---" Hyun Jong was about to disclose of his sentence when Jin Ling butted in.

"Yeah uh... we're actually supposed to send the same invitation to a Sect called Zhongnan? Do you happen to know about it?" Jin Ling asked as he slithered his grippy hand inside Lan Sizhui's breast pocket and took the invitation.

Hyun Jong then smiled. "Not to worry dear disciples. We'll ask for someone to sent the invitation to Zhongnan Sect. You all won't be troubled into traveling again." The Sect Leader said very considerable of the matter as he ordered someone to send it to Zhongnan personally.

Jin Ling internally sighed in relief as he didn't want to keep on traveling and besides Lan Jingyi wanted to roam around Huashan Sect.

"Once again dear disciples. I welcome you all to Mount Hua."