05

"So...you're telling us that. You and your companions were the one who sent the invitation? Those from outside our Island?" Jong Yoon asked. Lan Sizhui nodded. "Indeed it was us. We were also ordered to send one to a Sect called Zhongnan and due to your Sect Leader's kindness he asked someone else to send the invitation instead, and also for us to rest here in Huashan." Sensing no lie at all Cheong Myeong nodded to himself as he looked at Lan Sizhui again.

"Ah, by the way. Who were you looking for?" Cheong Myeong asked curiously. Sizhui just couldn't help but smile as this small guy reminds him of his Baba, he then looked over to Baek Cheon and smiled at him too making the said guy looked at him with a faint blush, it's not always you get an attention from someone good looking.  Baek Cheon remind A-Yuan of his Fuqin.

"I'm actually looking for my Cousin.... he has some anger issues and we can't leave him with my Mingyou (close friend) or else they'll start bickering, worst scenario would be them fighting. But I do hope A-Zhen would keep them in place." Sizhui's aid as he chuckled just imagining those two being chaotic while he's gone and Zizhen would be meditating.

Yoo Iseol was quite fascinated. "We can search for them with you...." She said as the guys looked at her. "Are you serious?" Baek Cheon asked and Iseol simply nodded. "That would be great actually....maybe we can bond and....it would be easy for us to get along with one another once we're in our Sect on the East." Lan Sizhui said sounding convincing enough for the rest nit to deny him. "Well.... it's also a bridge for a future alliance and for our Sect's sake, so might as well do it." Jo Gul said with a smile.

"Before we look for them...may I ask for your names?" Sizhui asked. Baek Cheon came in front close to Sizhui, he was taller than our baby boy. "I'm Baek Cheon, second-grade disciple of Mount Hua." Baek Cheon tried to look threatening but Sizhui only smiled making Baek Cheon sigh.

"Yoo Iseol. Second-grade disciple."

"Jo Gul. Third-grade disciple."

"Jong Yoon. Head of the third-grade disciples."

They all bowed to him, a sign of respect towards a fellow disciple. Lan Sizhui then thought about re-introducing himself. He bowed towards them and said. "Lan Sizhui of Gusu Lan Clan. First-grade disciple." He said quite humbly.

Cheong Myeong looked at him wide eyed. "WHAT THE FU---"

Bird twittering....

"So... how's it like in your sect?" Jong Yoon asked. Sizhui thought for a bit just thinking about the things that had happened and what there is in there. "Well....for starters. Everything....is great. There had been a huge...err---accident before but it's been resolved now. We just threw a banquet for celebrating from getting over that obstacle before we went here." The five listened attentively curious what may have happened tho.

"Ah! There they are." Lan Sizhui pointed over a trimmed field. Under a huge plum blossom tree was Ouyang Zizhen with his eyes closed. On both his shoulders were Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi asleep while Wen Ning stares at the falling petals making him look ethereal.

They all walked over to them as Zizhen opened his eyes and stared at them. For some reason Cheong Myeong felt threatened by this guy's gaze. "A-Zhen can you wake those two up? I want to introduce them to you guys." Sizhui said with a smile.

Zizhen nodded as he immediately stood up making A-Ling and A-Yi's heads hit one another which woke them up rubbing their heads as they looked at each other and ready to throw hands.

"A-Ling, A-Yi." Sizhui said as the two looked at him. He was smiling true but it had a different meaning behind it. It's like staring at Zewu-jun. They immediately behaved as they looked over Sizhui and found that there are people they do not know behind him

"Sit down properly and give some space. I want to introduce you some Mount Hua Sect disciples." Ordered Sizhui which the others obediently complied. Cheong Myeong and company sat down beside the newcomers.

And so they've got to be introduced with one another cause the shitty author is too lazy to type introductions.

"It's quite amazing how you first-grade disciples were all troubled to even send us an invitation... I bet you guys were annoyed when they sent you here just to invite us instead of sending a messenger instead." Jong Yoon said scratching the back of his neck quit embarrassed.

"It's no big deal really, besides we were planning on escaping from our Sects to go here, it just so happens that they gave us this mission and so there's no escaping needed." Jin Ling said with his leg and arms crossed.

Jo Gul tilted his head in wonder. "Escaping from your Sects? Why's that?" He asked. Jin Ling coughed and pointed at Lan Jingyi. "Apparently this guy here wanted to come and see the blossoming plum blossoms while our Sect Leaders are too busy talking about events. For a Lan who's supposed to be well mannered and is obedient to their clan rules, he acts like a disruptive individual." Jin Ling scoffed as Jingyi glared at him.

"The princess be snitching again." Lan Jingyi said rolling his eyes. Cheong Myeong snorted, these bunch sure are interesting.

"By the way...who's that?" Cheong Myeong asked looking at Wen Ning who was still mesmerized by the falling petals. "That's my Uncle. Wen Ning. Sect Leader Lan decided that he comes with us too." Sizhui said as he looked over to Wen Ning but decided not to bother him.

"Is his skin naturally....like that? Is he sick?" Baek Cheon asked a bit concerned side to Wen Ning being pale and looking very sickly. "You can say it's natural....maybe it's just the air around our place that's why." Jin Ling said, didn't explain nor reveal anymore than necessary.

"Since we've hanged out for some time and it's sun down let's head back to your Sect." Lan Jingyi said as they all stood up from where they sat. Ouyang Zizhen walked over to Wen Ning and told him that they should all go to the Sect now.

It was then time for the welcoming banquet.