02

Everyone had met up at the banquet and started celebrating although due to our nosey disciples they wanted to ask a bout the upcoming classes and the possible Sects that will be joining them.

"Sect Leader Lan, about the upcoming classes. Who will be joining us? Except for the usual Sects." Sizhui started, Jin Ling gave him a secret thumbs up. Lan Xichen looked at him and tapped his chin twice. "Well, if you must know--" Lan Xichen then brought out two letters from his chest pocket, handing it to Sizhui.

Sizhui gladly took it and looked at Lan Xichen. "Two Sects shall join us. Mount Hua Sect and Zhongnan Sect. I would like our first-grade disciples to guide them in Yunping City, as you've heard from before, Master Wei had put barriers across our island so that Sects that aren't from here wouldn't find us, although it's not like they would be a threat, we just preferably welcome those among the Great Sects. You and the rest shall set sail alongside Master Wen. I hope for a safe arrival." Lan Xichen said as he put his hand on top of Sizhui's head patting him.

Lan Sizhui nodded with a smile as he ran over to his friends. Jingyi looked over at Sizhui as the said boy sat along with them. "So what did Sect Leader Lan say???" Jingyi asked while eating beef quite inhumanely making Jin Ling look at him with disgust making Zizhen laugh at the two.

"He said that, we will be guiding this two Sects in Yunping City. We will set sail to another island."Said Sizhui who started to eat lotus pork rib soup. Jingyi then looked puzzled and looked at the others with wide eyes.

"Something wrong A-Yi?" Zizhen asked. "THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE SECT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! THE ONE THAT GROWS PLUM BLOSSOMS! MOUNT HUA SECT!" Jingyi exclaimed with a huge smile on his face, he sure was excited. "Who would've thought....well at least we get the chance to visit and look around just as what Jingyi asked us before." Jin Ling said as Jingyi nodded with a puffed up chest.

"Yeah, it'll be great! Like think about it! Training among trees that blooms! And what if you train your sword let it take the cherry blossoms as if fighting with blossoming blades!" Zizhen exclaimed with shining eyes. His friends laughed at how enthusiastic and cute he was.

"It's settled then! We are to sail later this evening!" Exclaimed Sizhui with a smile before he ran towards his parents.

"Fuqin! Dad! We are going somewhere, outside the island to guide the Sects that'll be joining us for the upcoming classes. We won't be back for a few days, but do not fret as Uncle Wen is coming with us." He said quite reassuringly to his parents. Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian looked at each other before they looked back at Sizhui.

"Whatever you wanna do, you can do as you please A-Yuan. Just make sure you and the others are safe alright?" Said Wei Wuxian as he cupped Sizhui's face and kissed his forehead. "We'll be here waiting for you and the others." Said Lan Zhan as he pat Sizhui's head. Like an arrow struck on his heart he felt loved knowing that he has parents.

Everyone had gathered by the pier as they bid their goodbyes to the first-grade disciples who will depart to do their mission.

"A-Yuan! A-Ling! A-Yi! A-Zhen! A-Ning! Be safe!" Wei Wuxian waved at them, Lan Zhan looked at them and nodded. Jiang Cheng stood there as he watches them go.

As the boat was no longer insight, the group of friends sat down on the boat and took a rest while Wen Ning watches over them and rows the boat.

"LISTEN UP YOU MAGGOTS! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN! WITHOUT WORKING HARD YOU AIN'T SUCCEEDING. AND IF YOU DO SUCCEED KEEP ON MOVING FORWARD! DO. NOT. LOOK. BACK! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?"

"YES SIR!"

It was yet again a normal day in Mount Hua with Cheong Myeong's tortu--i mean training regimen. He for sure just loves training his Senior Brothers and Uncles all too much.

After a few more hours of training their monitor Un Gum asked of Cheong Myeong to stop the training as he had to announce something.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE YOU HEARD GREAT BROTHER! THERE'S AN ANNOUNCEMENT! NOW, LINE UP YOUR ASSES BEFORE I START WHOOPING THEM!" Cheong Myeong yelled with his arms on his waist as his Senior Brothers all stood up shakily as they lined up.

Un Gum then stood in front of them and said. "You all may possibly deny this but, our Sect Leader wanted our Sect to study in a different place. Means all of you are to go to school to cultivate your body and mind. You all will be taught under a different Sect that teaches everything you need to know and learn. They were kind enough to send their top students and invite us for their upcoming classes. We will leave in three days, I expect you all to be in your best behavior and try not to start a fight with them." Their Great Brother stated before he left off to do something.

Cheong Myeong then looked at his Senior Brothers one by one as he thinks about the announcement.

"We are to go to a different Sect and learn things there. I wonder which sect since I've only known about the 10 greatest Sects here at our place. I never knew there were also Great Sects on the outside." Cheong Myeong muttered as he walked back and forth, he then abruptly looked at his Senior Brothers with an ominous grin. They all started sweating even his Senior Uncles.

"I wonder how strong they are. Do you guys think if they're jerks like the Zhongnans? Great Brother said that, they teach everything you need to know. Now I'm confused, do they know everything? Really?" The Senior Brothers looked at each other as if asking each other to give him answers.

"Let's just hope that what they teach is meaningful and understandable." Yoo Iseol stated as she wiped off the sweat from her forehead.

Cheong Myeong tapped his chin with his finger as he's in deep thoughts. 'Top students huh? I wonder what they look like and how they act....probably ugly and impolite.' he thought as he crossed his arms close to his chest as sternly looked at his Sect members.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? RUN UP HUA MOUNTAIN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE NO DINNER FOR ALL OF YOU!" Cheong Myeong yelled gritting his teeth which scared his Senior Brothers and Uncles even Iseol as they immediately did as told.