Chapter 43 - The General's Attack (1)

Before Raymond came out from the deepest boundary, there was Sylvia who came out first.

The sight she saw was the armed mercenaries burning the village and wielding swords against the elves.

She picked up a bow from a fallen Elf Patrol, right in front of her, in order to arm herself.

Her gaze went through the adjacent places, and soon she found a mercenary trying to punch a spear toward her kind.

The arrow that flew through the wind penetrated the mercenary's neck.

Fortunately, the elf, who was in danger, survived and began to run away. But now, the mercenaries attention was on Sylvia.

"There's one more!"

"Catch her!"

Three mercenaries came running. Fear rose inside her and the arm she used for the bow, slowly lose strength. While hesitating, they got closer and her bow was taken away.

"Ahh!"

Blood exploded from when the head got hit by the club, Sylvia screamed and collapsed

 Mercenaries' greedy eyes were drawn toward the fallen beautiful Elf.

Having the blood of a High elf, she was more beautiful than the other elves.

"Brother, can you give let me taste her?"

"Yeah, it'll be okay if it's just a little."

It was the moment when one of them lifted a sharp dagger.

"Lady!"

It was Siadin. 

As she approached wielding a sword, the spirits of the wind with blades danced around him. The heads of mercenaries, who witnessed the sword dance, fell powerless to the ground and rolled.

"Lady! Are you okay?"

Siadin, who quickly killed the three mercenaries, rushed to examine Sylvia's condition. Fortunately, there seemed to be no injury.

"The village has come to this point, what is the patrol doing?"

Her voice was cold full of anger.

'The Elf patrol team in charge of the village's defense was defeated.'

Siadin couldn't put the desperate news in her mouth.

"We lost."

She wasn't a fool.

"Hide away for now. We'll clean up the surroundings."

Siadin said carefully.

She has the ability to avoid danger with the power of the spirit, so if she look around carefully, it may be possible to get out of the village alone.

'If the High Elf lineage is alive, the extinction can be avoided even if the village is wiped out.'

Siadine was thinking about the last case now.

"Siadin..."

Sylvia bit her lips so hard that blood flowed out.

She realized what Siadin was thinking right now.

How can she do that? Having inherited a proud High elf lineage, but run away when her kinds are dying?

However, her worries did not last long.Her instinct to live was stronger, so she hid herself in a safe place guided by the spirit of wind.

It was on a high tree overlooking the village.

Sylvia looked at the appearance of the village being violated in her eyes.