Chapter 36 - If You Pull Out The Sword (2)

Unbelievable. When the Fifth Prince gave up using Magic and pulled out his sword, they thought he was just disguising his Mana as Aura.

As Devil's Bloodline came to an end, no one was able to use Aura and Mana together anymore. But, not all the history and teachings had been forgotten.

Moreover, there were some talented wizards that uses their Mana as a substitute of Aura while wielding their sword. 

Their swordsmanship did not interfere with their magic, and they only did this for self-defense if the enemy was in their range.

However, because it was an imitation, it was weak compared to Knights using Aura.

'It will only be a mere imitation of the Aura Blade.'

This was what they all thought.

The Fifth Prince was walking on the wizard's path, so he couldn't have possibly have Aura.

"What...!"

It was real Aura. It pierced the breastplate of the Moon knight and tore his heart apart.

The Fifth Prince did it so skillfully as if he had learned swordsmanship for many years already.

"!!!"

In an instant, the two Moon knights stepped back. They soon pulled themselves together and attack, but Raymond's time reaction was fast and dodge their daggers.

"What kind of aim is that?"

Before they knew it, Gesteine, who had killed all the Moon Knights that surrounded him, rushed like a demon beside the Fifth Prince.

However, many assassins confronted him.

"Your rude!"

Gesteine swung the sword and red blood spurted up. This all happened in an instant.

Even the sharp eyes of the elite among the assassins failed to follow Gesteine's steps.

Every time a demon-like look flashed and a sharp blade cut through the air, the Assassins fell one by one.

They were no pushovers, every time Gesteine knocked down one, his body would received a wound either big or small. And yet he did not collapse.

Gesteine, the one-armed swordsman, swore allegiance to the Fifth Prince, who restored his lost swordsmanship, and became a shield that could protect him.

More than ten people all collapsed and died.

"Darn it!"

A moon knight, who was left alone after all the assassins were killed, pressed down on the deep wound on his side to stop the bleeding and coughed up abusive language.

Since the Fifth Prince name was written on the "Black Book," Moon knights thought he was an unusual person, but they didn't know there would be such powerful people beside him.

They were surprised when two Tower Master slaughtered the Second Prince's minions, but they didn't expect two more high-ranking knights

"Is this really the power that the youngest prince of a falling empire can have?"

The Moon Knight bit his lips to the point where blood burst out. The Fifth Prince himself was not weak. Everything that happened today was unexpected.

'All of this must be reported to the King.'

He hid himself in the shadows and stealthily went away.

***

"How dare you point your blade towards a member of the imperial family! You will soon have your retribution!"