Chapter 18 - Soul Sword (2)

Raymond ignited their spirits, which they had endured because of the pressure from the Heipel Empire, the Three Kingdoms alliance, and the decline in national power.

"I will send the First Prince to the Heiper Empire and the Fifth Prince to the Fresyria Kingdom to inform the two nations that the Empire is still alive."
The Emperor, Ronald, declared.

Unlike the First Prince, who was supported by the military and was able to use the Mana Sword himself, he did not want to send the Fifth Prince, who was not yet able to protect himself, to the dangerous border, but he had no choice but to send him.

The Emperor cherished the Fifth Prince, but more than that he considered the prosperity of the Empire and the imperial family first.

The Second and Third princes knew the Emperor's character, so they used aristocrats to drive his opinion.

By now, the two princes like the situation to go as they planned, but they would have never thought that Raymond's purpose to come out of the city for a while was to find the soul sword.

"One hundred army will be with each of them."
At the end of his speech, the Emperor's eyes toward the First and Fifth princes showed his earnest desire for his sons to return alive.

An army of 100. Although it was not a small number, it is not much considering the borders.

At heart, he was an Emperor who wanted to add more imperial troops, but the Empire was in a bad situation. In addition, if the number of imperial troops headed for the border was higher, there was a high possibility of an all-out war going beyond to just a local war.

Unlike those in the military, the Emperor and some aristocrats were in a position to avoid large-scale wars beyond local wars.

"Also, we allow the mobilization of 50 personal soldiers, including the Secret Squad."

They allowed the mobilization of soldiers except for the Guard for escort, but also they could not allow for large numbers.

They just had to hope that the forces would give up with the elite behind the princes.
"Where did the glory of the past go?"

The Emperor lamented in his heart. The dignity of the Empire, which commanded since ancient times, can no longer be found, but now they are prey waiting to be taken by the other countries.

As the Emperor living in that era, he failed to revive the collapsing Empire, so he has no face to see his Ancestor.

"Your Majesty, I will surely return safely from the mission."

He didn't mention it anymore, but he really meant to bring back the vanguard.

"You can't lose brother. I'm still going to bring the Ranger's flag back."

Seraque, the First Prince said, smiling cheerfully.

The military figures responded by raising their fists.

This determined the good relationship between the First and Fifth princes.

In addition to the Imperial Army and the Secret Squad, the elite knights of the military will follow behind the First prince, Seraque.

The Fifth Prince, Raymond, will be accompanied by promising wizards and excellent High-Ranking knights from the Red Tower and Blue Tower.

'Is it time for the first volume to be in the middle of the book.....'

Turning a blind eye to the First Prince's cheekiness, Raymond had a faint smile around his mouth.

Now, months have passed since transmigrating into the body of this spoiled Prince, and an event that was rarely mentioned in the novel is about to happen.