"I'll be in the living room, yell my name if you need anything," Oakley headed to the door.

"Okay," Clementine mumbled and watched Oakley walk out of her bedroom closing the door behind him.

Oakley sat on the couch scrolling on Doordash to find a place for them to eat.

Oakley sat in the living room on the couch scrolling through Doordash to find a place to order from. When Clementine was done getting dressed she slowly walked out of her bedroom.

"Hey," Clementine quietly mumbled as she slowly made her way to Oakley with her hand on her stomach.

"I told you to stay in bed," Oakley quickly got up walked over to her, and held on to her arm in case she fell.

"I'm fine I'm just a little nauseous," Clementine muttered as Oakley led Clementine to the couch.

"I'm 'bout to order food here," Oakley grabbed his phone again.

"We can go out, I'm fine. Didn't you have breakfast plans," Clementine exclaimed.

"If you're nauseous then you should be throwing up at any time so we're staying just here just in case," Oakley explained.

"But, I'm fine," Clementine breathed.

"Now," Oakley pointed out and Clementine rolled her eyes.

"You can roll your eyes at me all you want, love, but you're staying here," Oakley went back on his phone clicking on a place to order food from.

"Love?" Clementine mumbled as she raised an eyebrow.

"Hm," Oakley hummed as he looked up from his phone.

"Nothing," Clementine mumbled.

"What do you want to eat," Oakley asked as he clicked on a place and handed his phone to Clementine.

Clementine searched for something to eat and finally picked a meal, she gave back the phone and Oakley picked himself something to eat as well. The two sat on the couch watching Bad Girls Club and waiting for their food, when it came the dasher knocked on the door and Clementine lifted her head off of Oakley's shoulders as Oakley took his hand off her thigh while getting up, Oakley grabbed the food and walked back over to Clementine setting the bags on the table in front of them and sitting down.

"Yay," Clementine smiled excitedly as she grabbed the bag taking out the food, Oakley admirably smiled at her, and Clementine took a glance at him.

"What," Clementine smiled.

"Nothing," Oakley shook his head as he smiled at her and grabbed his food.

They continued watching TV while Clementine cut into her pancakes eating the piece on her fork, as she chewed it Clementine scrunched up her face in disgust and slowly put the fork down.

"What," Oakley chuckled.

"It doesn't taste right," Clementine softly said.

"What do you mean it doesn't taste right," Oakley put the fork into her pancakes and took a bite.

"It tastes fine, it's just your taste from being pregnant. You want my omelet," Oakley chuckled and Oakley took his fork and picked a piece up putting it to Clementine lips as she took a bite of the omelet, she smiled at the taste.

"I want the omelet," Clementine slowly took his tray, there was a moment of silence before Clementine spoke again.

"How did you know that this would happen," Clementine asked.

"I looked online. I- I wanted to know everything in case anything happens," Oakley shrugged while drizzling maple syrup on the pancake, and Clementine smiled at him.

Clementine and Oakley were halfway down eating and Clementine finally decided to speak.

"Um, I've been meaning to speak to you about something," Clementine spoke.

"Hm," Oakley hummed.

"Are you gonna keep this baby a secret," Clementine asked.

"What do you mean," Oakley narrowed his eyebrows.

"Can you keep the baby a secret from you're... life," Clementine asked.

"Life as in my celebrity life," Oakley raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," Clementine muttered.

"If you want me to I will, but, their gonna find out eventually," Oakley told.

"Please, I've never been in a situation like this and it would just be weird," Clementine explained.

"Okay, I'll try to keep this a secret as long as you want," Oakley gave her a nod and there was a moment of silence before he spoke again.

"Can I ask you sum'" Oakley asked.

"What?" Clementine looked at him curiously.

"How are we raising this baby in two different lives," Oakley questioned.

"I-I don't know. We'll figure it out though, right?" Clementine questioned.

"I just want you to know that you can ALWAYS ask me for anything and that I'll be here three this whole thing," Oakley slightly smiled as he put a hand on her lower thigh.

"Thanks, you know at first I thought you wouldn't want the baby," Clementine mentioned.

"What? Cause I'm a rapper," Oakley asked while taking a bite of his pancakes.

"That and you're Central Cee, every girl's favorite," Clementine lightly chuckled.

"Every girl's favorite?" Oakley laughed.

"You know what I mean, like, a lot of girls like you," Clementine laughed.

"I wouldn't say a lot of girls, probably a bare minimum," Oakley smirked and Clementine playfully rolled her eyes.

"You know, I don't know much about you," Oakley mentioned.

"What do you want to know," Clementine asked while turning her attention away from the TV and back to Oakley.

"Everything, from your childhood to now," Oakley smiled.

"Okay, well uh," Clementine thought about a few things.

"Well, I have a brother Shawn-" Clementine started.

"No, I want to know about you, how about just small things," Oakley huffed.

"Well-" Clementine started.

As Clementine said a few things about herself Oakley made jokes about some things she said and they laughed. Hours went by and the two took a long nap together, Clementine was on the side of Oakley, and Oakley was hugging her, as they slept someone soon barged threw the door.

A/N: Again I'm sorry for the slow updates I'm gonna try and give small but not too small updates because my other parts are usually in the 2,000 but this one is in the 1,000. ENJOY!