Chapter 8

Namjoon pov

I was wrong about Jenna. She was cute. I knew that from the beginning but it was more than that. My heart dropped when I saw her with her glasses. The nerdyness was hot.

She was upset about tae spending that much time with Nikki and her son.

Probably because she didn't want kids.

When she kissed my cheek I felt like the savest man in the world.

I wanted more.

Tae did want kids and I hope they could figure out a way to get trough it.

First I blamed her for dropping out of school. I thought it was a stupid decision. With Jenna It was different. She had her life all planned out. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to be the most successful writer and eventually release a book. She wanted to write songs for bands, especially artists that weren't famous yet to push them to the top.
She was an amazing writer. I read her songs, articles and stories. Brilliant is how i would discribe her.

I loved her taste on books like Jane eyre and me before you.

She was special, I loved her smile and her hair even though I preferred girls with straight hair.
I was upset she straight her hair on her birthday.
I loved the way her hair smelled.

Today is birthday and she looked beautiful as always.

She was so happy i surprised her with Chris Martin.

I had never seen anyone so happy. Taehyung wasn't pleased.

I didn't mean to beat his gift. I honestly didn't think she would react that way.

She loved V, that's another thing of the long list she wanted and was sure off.

I was happy for them. My heart did break.

I didn't stand a chance against Taehyung. He was handsome, kind and had the best voice.

I looked like a goof, I was the funny one. I was protective and a leader.

I invited Chris Martin on her birthday to sing for her.

I watched as she enjoyed him singing.

"do you like my sister"

I frowned "what did you ask me?"

Jin sat down. I was busted "I mean you always pretended to dislike her but I think you are the friendliest to her I didn't even think about inviting Chris on her birthday, thank you "

Okay friends... Let's hope that's all he thought this was. I mean we were just friends but I wasn't going to lie and deny that I wanted more.

It was impossible tho. The way she looked at Tae-hyung I knew she would never let him go. And he would be stupid to let her go even tho he spend way too much time with Nikki

She may have dropped out of college but she was street smart.

She literally beat me at the quiz. I was never beat. No one I knew was better than me, now the girl I thought was stupid actually beat me.

She was the smartest person I met. I found out she was a libaria and leader of math leaques.

I wish I had spent more time trying to get to know her instead of insulting her.

She seemed like my perfect match but at the same time I felt out of her leaque.

She was beauty and brains. J hope eyed me "we need to talk"

He dragged me away "You like Drina...you really like her, sorry I heard the conversation of you and Jin and I saw your face"

I sighed. He knew me well. I couldn't lie to him.

I nodded "I do but you can't tell anyone"

I gave him a stern look. He nodded "I won't tell"

Chris ended the song with "happy birthday Jenna"

Everyone turned to me. I always called her Jenna that I forgot to mention her real name.

Tae wasn't pleased. I couldn't blame him.

He asked advice of what to plan for her and I kept quiet and kept this to me.

Jenna did look at me. Shocked and amused at the same time. She was in V his arms.

She looked at me, it was like she did want me.

There was lust in her eyes. Or was I imagining things.

Of course I was imagining things. She was making out with Tae.

She walked to me and hugged me

"thank you NJ I appreciate it"

When she was in my arms. I didn't want to let her go "

I smelled her hair. Her head was on my chest.

I was afraid she could feel how fast my heart was beating.

I wanted to kiss her but I knew I couldn't.

I could hear her sobbing. I pulled away and looked in her eyes

" hey what's wrong? "

She wiped her tears "Tae his gift was the best gift I ever got but this is the best thing someone has ever done for me"

She looked at Chris "thank you Chris, It was beautiful"

She went to hug him. I even loved the way she walked.

What didn't I love about her. Tae looked at me. He was giving me mixed signals.

Hate, no it wasn't hate. Tae couldn't hate anyone.

Jealousy, anger, but at the same time. Proud and grateful.

I wanted to talk to him but then again. How could I act normal around him while I was in love with his girlfriend.