Part 13

Next morning

Everyone was having breakfast in dinning hall except Anjali and Kabir. Raj was very worried about her bcoz last night she left without saying anything and now she is skipping breakfast.

He is about to ask Nisha but her father asks first or Nisha tells that she was having a headache so she got up late, she must be coming now.

Anjali's pov
As soon I woke up, I had headache and my eyes were all swollen. I think it because of crying last night. I got up and freshen up then go downstairs for breakfast.

As soon I came downstairs, I gave small smile to everyone and then sit next to Nisha dii. Raj is sitting across me. I looked at him and found he was already looking at me. I know he was thinking about last night. I gave him assurance expressions with smile.

But then my eyes went on Sourav who was sitting next to him. He gives me creepy smile but I ignored.

Raj's pov
As soon as she came down, I was relieved to see her. She sat across me. She looked at me and gives me smile and fine expressions but I noticed she looked at Sourav and make very weird expression. Also last night, she didn't shake hand with him and left from there.

Author's pov
Raj was sitting in the garden and then Anjali comes and sits beside him.

Anjali- Hey (with bright smile)

Raj- Hey, thank god you are fine. I was worried about you (hugs her)

Anjali- why? What happened to me? (breaks hug)

Raj- Bhabhi told you had headache and earlier your eyes were swollen.

Anjali- ohh yeah, I'm fine now see
(stands in front of him)

Raj- I'm glad, don't go far come sit with me.

Anjali- ohk ohk

Raj- why did you leave last night like that?

(She was thinking of some excuses)

Raj- say what happened?

Anjali- ohh, I thought Nisha Didi was calling my name so I left.

Raj- sure na? Is there anything else you want to tell me?

Anjali- nothing baba, don't worry everything is fine.

Raj- Ohkk Ohkk

They both sit while crossing their arms with each other's. Anjali put her head on his shoulder and talking about wedding.

Anjali- parso shadi hai. Nisha dii fr tumhare Sath chli jayegi.

Raj- hmm vo toh hai.

Anjali- I'll miss her.

Raj- toh ek kaam Kro tum bhi Unke Sath chlo.

Anjali- (looked at him) vo kaise??

Raj- mujse shadi kr lo. Fr tum or bhabhi ke Sath ek ghr me hi rhenge.

Anjali- tum bhi na Kuch bhi

She gets shy and about to leave from there but Raj holds her hand. He pulls her towards him which made her fall on top of him.

At that moment, some people came and starts coughing. They both stands up and adjust their dress .

Rohan- Oo ye Kya ho raha tha (teasing them)