Part 7

Sorry for late update I'm not well but tried to write something for you all hope you guys will enjoy it
______________________________________

Both families decide the engagement and wedding dates.

1st day - Engagement
2nd day- no function
3rd day- Haldi
4th day - Mehndi and Sangeet night
5th and 6th day - rest
7th day - wedding day

They booked a wedding palace for their wedding for whole week. Both families will stay there till wedding.

Anjali, Jay, Nisha, Raj and his mom, they all go to jewellery showroom for their engagement ring.

Jay and Nisha were busy with his mom for selecting some jewelleries and rings, Raj was also there with them or on other side Anjali was also looking for some jewellery. She found one beautiful piece .

She was trying to wear it but her opened hair was getting stuck in between again and again

She was trying to wear it but her opened hair was getting stuck in between again and again. Then....

Raj's pov :
I was helping bhai and bhabhi for selecting the rings. I got bored then I realized Anjali was not there with us. I looked around and found her at different corner. She was struggling with something. I went to her.

Wow... This necklace looks so pretty (said while holding her hair up)

Anjali- Ahh.. (flinched)

Raj- relax its me

Anjali- You scared me. I thought some pervert is touching me (looking through mirror )

Raj- you are not that beautiful (helping her with necklace)

Anjali-shut up, how's it looking?

Raj- (stands in front of her) It's beautiful.

Anjali- I know, sir please pack this (said to shop staff)

Raj- BTW why didn't uhh still reply me?

Anjali- what reply?

Raj- I sent you text na that night it's been 2 weeks and uhh still didn't answer it.

Anjali- but uhh never told me to reply. Uhh just told me to save your number and I did.

Anjali aisa bolke nisha ke pass Chli jati hai or Raj use vahi khda hoke expressionless face bna ke Dekhta hai.

Ya toh ye ldki Pgl hai ya toh Mein pagal ho chuka hu iske msg Ka wait kr kr ke, he said to himself.

Boys go to their home after dropping girls to their home.

Jay or Nisha ki engagement me abhi ek week hi Rehta hai isliye vo jaldi jaldi preparation krte hai. Dono ldkiyan or Dono ldke Sath hi shopping pe jati hai apne liye engagement dress lene or bhi kafi shoppings ke liye.

Nisha and Jay get too much comfortable with each other. It seems like love marriage. Now they both talk without any hesitation, they shared little things with each other and helped each other. There bond gets strong with in week after spending too much time while preparation.

On other hand, Anjali and Raj also became very good friends but yeah they still do arguments on little things which makes their bond more strong.

Two days before engagement :

Nisha was packing her stuffs as they have to leave for palace with in hour. She was looking at every corner of her room bcoz she knows she will never come here again as same as she is right now. She will gets married after week. There are many things going on in her mind. She was sad bcoz she is leaving her home and Papa or anjali. She will miss them.
At same moment Anjali and her father came to her room.

Papa- Beta sb Kuch pack krliya na Hume thodi der me palace ke liye niklana hai.

Nisha- hanji papa Sb ho gya (with sad look)

Anjali or uske papa smj gye the ki vo sad or nervous hai or ho bhi Kyu Na uski life ab change hone wali hai . Anjali Jake nisha ke left side me Beth jati hai or uske papa right side me.

Papa- beta bilkul fikr mt Kro vo bohot ache log hai bohot pyaar se rkhenge Tumhe. (nisha ko sehlate huye)

Anjali- Haa Dii or jiju bhi bohot ache hai itni care krte hai apki. Ek week me hi Aap Dono Itna attach Ho gye ho ek dusre se. Sb theek hoga

Nisha- hmm I hope sb theek ho. Ye sb bohot Jldi Jldi ho raha hai pr Mein bohot khush hu is shadi se. Bs Aap Dono ko Mein bohot miss krungi
(starts crying)

Jaise hi nisha rone lgti hai vaise hi Anjali or uske papa bhi emotional ho jate hai or Dono use side Se hug kr lete hai. Fr Anjali or uske papa ek dusre ko ishara krte hai then they starts singing songs for cheering her up. They all do some dance and enjoyed the moment. After some time they packed their bags and leave for palace.

At Malhotra house :
They also done with packing. Jay and Raj gets in same car and their parents sits in different car and leave for palace.

On the way :
Raj- bhai apko dr nhi lgra.

Jay- dr kyu?

Raj- I mean nervous nhi hore Aap. Apki shadi hone wali hai. Sb Kuch change ho jayega. No more night outs, no more clubs and party sharty and most important no more flirting

Jay- chote ye sb Teri harkatein hai. Mein nhi krta flirting and all or thoda bohot nervous hu but Teri bhabhi mujse jyada dri hui hogi

Raj- right bhai it's difficult to leave own family and house for someone .

Jay- BTW Baki boys Kb aayenge baat hui tumhari Unse?

Raj- ha bhai ho gai vo kl pohch jayenge venue pe.

Jay- ohkk

[Ahh I don't know what boys thinkings during this phase so I didn't write much ]

Both families reached at palace. Palace was half decorated as there are still some work left. They looked at palace it's looks so beautiful. They all went inside and eat some breakfast and they all checked in to there respective rooms. Nisha and Anjali got one big room and same goes to boys. They also share Same room.

They got tired and they all went to bed.

______________________________________

New entries in upcoming parts stay tuned 🤩
Bye bye take care 💜🍁