" Mummy why are you laying on papa ". Ayushi ask rubbing her eyes. Aashika quickly get up sitting away from me.

" I.. I wa.. Was not... Lay.... "

" Aashika stop stuttering ". I said she bite her lisp together.

" Mummy fall down on me ayushi . You are up now why we're you sleeping till now". I said opening my arms. Ayushi run towards me and sit on my lap.

" Mummy stay away from papa he is mine don't fall over my papa. Papa you are mine right. You will marry me too right tell mumma ". Ayushi said lastly looking at me.

" Yes baby I'm all yours ." I said kissing her cheeks.

" Your Princess fall down while playing football in school that's why she was sleeping right now she don't even attend her dance class because of it. I have to out her to sleep ". Aashika said I look towards ayushi.

" Did you got hurt "  I ask she quickly nodded her head and start showing me her ankel and knees.

" How did this happen".

" She try to hit the ball but accident she miss it and was not able to balance herself after that so she fall down. " Aashika answer instead of her.

" My mam give me toffee after this. But you know teacher was calling me naughty ."

" Ok let me have a look "  I said she shake her head.

" It's not hurting right it's all fine ". She said trying to get away from me. Getting away from me she walk towards aashika sitting on her lap.

" Enough go and bring your homework papa will help you . Check her diary too ayaan". Aashika said and put her head on pillow sitting in half laying down position.

" Aashi I'm tired can't you do it please ". I said winking towards her she shake her head.

" Ayushi go and bring your books ". Aashika said glaring towards me. Ayushi goes towards her room to take her books.

" Aashi come " I said quickly patting my side.

She move towards my direction smiling.

......

Next morning they reach to hospital leaving ayushi at school.

" Ayaan I'm scared ". Aashika said holding his hand tightly.

" It's not your first time so don't worry ".

" Still we have to do all the tests again which we did before. It's so boring I don't wanna do look take my all blood by I'm not giving my blood twice. You want to test it like thousands time then do it but I won't go to different different room for same thing." Aashika start mumbling.

" Just close your eyes we will be done before you know ". Ayaan said and take her to doctor's cabin.

Doctor write down all tests which need to be done .

" Ayaan why sonography."

" Aashi stay quit " Ayaan said putting his finger on her lips.

After all the tests ayaan bring her to his cabin.

" Aashi how come you were not aware about your pregnancy. It's not like you have irregular period so that it was missing and you were not even aware about it. " Ayaan ask tapping his finger on table.

" I don't notice and don't give me that look "

" Aashi you are four months pregnant. When you start missing your dates you should have told me right".

" How do you know I'm four months pregnant don't joke about it. " Aashika said defending herself.

" We did sonography right and I thought you are just one or two week pregnant that why I was also present there but miss you are not. You are four months pregnant. How can you be so irresponsible ". Ayaan said again she roll her eyes.

" You were in that room. You saw the baby in screen tell me what's it's gender." Aashika ask excited and walk towards him sitting on his lap.

" Here I still can't get over with the fact that you were unaware about your pregnancy and you are asking me irrelevant question ".  Ayaan said twisting her ears.

" Ayaan leave look you can twist ayushi ear she is a kiddo not me and about my missing period you know I don't mind if it's missing it's good thing I don't like those three or four days ". Aashika said and encircle her arms around ayaan pecking his lips quickly.

" Now tell me what's the gender "

" No "

" Please "

" No "