Thank you for reading!

Thank you for staying till the very last chapter for this book as it has been a very

Thank you for staying till the very last chapter for this book as it has been a very....remarkable and memorable journey writing this!

Personally, this book has been a cause of a lot of distress to me as I didn't want to discontinue with it due to a bunch of expectant readers but then at the same time, I wasn't sure how to execute the plot in my head. 

Many may notice that the flow of the story in the last few chapters were not smooth at all as I kept switching scenes and moods continuously. This definitely is not my favorite work, I would personally call it a little experiment with new writing styles as I learnt so much about writing while writing this! 

Overall It does feel rushed so if anyone has ANY questions, please do ask me, I will try my best to answer ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ  (ex. what happened to Azro? He probably was standing in a corner watching Y/n liberate everyone's souls)

Once again, thank you all for the lovely comments and support over the past many chapters, I cannot genuinely believe this book is almost close to 100K reads already o(〃^▽^〃)o  See you all in Convenience! 

signing off, 
ROO

;END : 07/24/2023

🎉 You've finished reading ⨯ ﹒ ✦ 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 - ALHAITHAM x F!Reader. [END✔ ] 🎉