13. Mother's Love Is Infinite.

A/N : Just cause I called the doctor in the story 'Doctor' doesn't mean he's Dottore!! 

 ༻ ♡ ♡ ♡ ༺

"Is your ears failing you or are you simply dumb to comprehend my words? Get going I said." Y/n fiercely said as she walked towards the doctor who stood there annoyed. 

"Who the hell do you think you are? How could I even trust that you'd be able to pay back the money kid? The medicine might cost more than just a few pennies you might be earning, ha!" 

Y/n glanced at the boy who was on his knees before the doctor, his eyes filled with water and his face puffy from all the crying and begging. She crossed her arms and looked back at the doctor, which made him flinch. Her eyes showed anger in them.

"Shut up and do what you have to. Don't you have the slightest sense as a doctor to save your patient before asking for the money? I promise to pay the money back..." 

The doctor's eyes darkened and he snickered. He walked forward and caught Y/n's hand with a smirk on his face. "Ah ha, no worries my lady if you don't have the money. I can surely use you and treat this child's mother."

"Men are truly disgusting creatures, at times. " Y/n thought as she grit her teeth in annoyance. 

The boy panicked and quickly got up, running and pushing the man away. Y/n slapped  the man's face which sent him back but the man pushed the child back before she could get out of his grasp. The child fell down backward and fell unconscious. 

Y/n instantly went towards the child and held the him in her arms after she broke out of the doctor's grasp. 

Since there were not much people around the doctor's house, no one noticed them fighting. The man got up and supported himself. Right as he began walking towards Y/n, Kaveh appeared. He punched the doctor and held him by the collar.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Attacking a woman and a child?!" Kaveh shouted. His eyes showed pure hatred towards the doctor. Right as he was about to punch the doctor once more, Y/n shouted and asked him to stop.

"Kaveh! Don't knock him out! Ask him to start treating this child's mother who suffers from Eleazar!" 

Kaveh looked back at the doctor who was being held by the collar by him tremble. He grinned, "You heard the lady. Get going or I might as well rub your nose against the ground." he said as he let go of the man, who fell backwards to the ground. 

"b-but...I..the medicines! Th-they are too far expensive! y-you'll.. have no money to-..Buy them!" The doctor somehow manage to say it out to Kaveh. 

"What do we look like to you? Poor peasants or scholars from Akademiya?" Kaveh said as he patted the dust off his hands.

 The doctor went cold for a moment. He didn't know how to respond. 

Kaveh took notice of this and laughed. "So you never knew we were from Akademiya did you?"