50K SPECIAL + Birthday.

A/N : this is a different universe where all had gone well and the two (Y/n and Alhaitham) and had returned back to Akademiya with great success

A/N : this is a different universe where all had gone well and the two (Y/n and Alhaitham) and had returned back to Akademiya with great success.  They are also lovers in this plot!  Y/n managed to become the most respected scholar of the Vahumana and was second to the sage of Vahumana. Meanwhile, Alhaitham became the Grand Sage of Akademiya..

The story does not pertain to the main story at all ,it's just a thought.

 ༻ ♡ ♡ ♡ ༺

Why was it so silent today? The new acting Grand Sage asked himself as he noticed how quiet and tranquil the halls of Akademiya were. 

He had been up earlier than usual, finishing his work up ever since five in the morning yet the silence that he has been blessed with seemed to go out for an eternity. 

Although he appreciated the silence he was being awarded after a hectic load of work, he felt the silence was too quiet. It was a working day not to forget. 

There hasn't been a single day that was this quiet ever since Alhaitham took up the position of the Grand Sage. Every day he had to deal with some or the other nonsense at Akademiya that included the chaos Kaveh brought in back at his home.

Though he deeply regretted one thing about his job. Not being able to meet you.

Despite the fact he was walking through the hallways of Akademiya, having nothing to do for the moment, he couldn't pay you a visit. The Vahumanas worshiped you constantly like a goddess for re-writing history as it was not an everyday occurrence. 

You had so many lecture sessions to give out to the Young students of the Vahumana Darshan and you were really dedicated to it. Later in the afternoon, you would head towards Port Ormos to teach those children there personally at your own establishment.

During these hours he was too busy or you were too busy to even notice each other's presence and it has been going on since two or three weeks now. 

"Grand Sage, Alhaitham. You have another meeting with the Am—" One of the assistants came informing him. before he could speak another word, Alhaitham cut off his sentence.

"Acting Grand Sage, might I correct you." Alhaitham said as his eyes gave a quick glance at the assistant. After the he had informed, Alhaitham was left alone in the hall ways.

He sighed heavily as he walked back towards his office, knowing little that a gift awaited him back at his house...

You, Kaveh and Faruzan were off work today.