and how much power its ruler posses.

How do I know an Invasion is going to happen?

Just recently, I have found Information about this place being invaded for an unfair and false reason from the memories of the prince of Dwargon, who was a big Cry baby.

Due to him hearing this news he got kidnapped and because he happens to be the Prince, the Higher authorities on the kidnapping side were taking time to decide what to do with him.  

These Cryptids are apparently falsely accused of beings  of Various Evils and they don't even know that they are being accused of such with these rumors cause they never leave their domain .

The Army of Eastern empire along with some small Kingdoms are gonna invade it in 1 week or so.

So, I thought it would be the perfect time to go before the incident.

Right now I am gliding with my wings at a satisfactory pace to reach my destination all the while enjoying the slight breeze.

....

Time: 1 Week Later

Location: Crytpid county.

TPP

...

From the sky, we can see many small dot's clashing against each other in a small domain, which was once a land with extreme vitality and peace, now none of it remained, in it's place we can see a land which is being burned to ashes.

Some Humanoid looking creatures with animal  features, fighting against many humans wearing armors of different styles and symbols embedded on them.

The Humanoids were appearing to be taking a defensive stance all the while trying to deplete their opponent's of their energy, while the human's were hungrily on the offensive stance going in for the kill.

Some of the Humanoids were taking children away from this disaster, hoping for them to stay safe, running away from the chaser's from behind.

...

...

In the distance we can see many tiny dot's whose numbers can put shame to the number of dots currently seen clashing with each other being stationary.

..

....

On the battlefield, we can see around 90 percent of the Humans fallen on the ground, are they dead or they pretending to be dead, either way something happened to them.

Zooming in from the sky, One battle was particularly more heated than the other.

A Beautiful Woman with 5 thick tails and four thinner ones along with fox ears is fighting the man on the other side half-heartedly while her mind is in disarray of the situation unfolding before her.

The Strongest all around the area, the Crytpid Monarch.

The one fighting her on other side is Kanzis, a recently rising individual in Eastern empire's armored division.