Chapter 7:_Traceless 2_

Thought communication's: (Hello).                Thoughts and Narration: yo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.                            Skill's:<<Report>>            VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*....

Location: Base of the Army.

Time: Just after Rimuru left Koiru to deal with the army.

TPP( Third Person's perspective)

We can see an army of 2000 strong all marching towards the place where an infrastructure of pure ice is made...

Finally when they were near...

It vanished from existence.

All the soldier's from the army halted at the sight of such abnormality.

Especially the mage's and Arch-wizard's...

They recognize the spell which can bring forth such a huge colossal...

But for it to be erased instantly...

The Caster must be very very Powerful, and must be legendary figure...

After all ordinary human's can never create something bizarre as that...

Or

If not then it must be a Monster.

So they immediately informed other's to stay alert and cast defensive barriers.

All anticipating of what is about to come, patiently waited for the arrival of the being.

The magic user's already detected that a being was coming towards them...

The ground beneath them was producing slight vibrations....

It suddenly stopped.

'The being has arrived' shouted the mage's while they still can't see it.

....

...

A brave man suddenly moved forwards in the pitch dark black night, before crashing against something hard but invisible and fell down on his butt.

....

...

He can hear slight breathing from above him, he raised his head and suddenly something fell on his face...

....

....

He brought his hand near his face and wiped to see and smell what it was.