𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Arabella followed the two vampires into a bar, making her look around to see it was vacant. "I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan said as he looked around. Bella smiled at the familiarity of the place.

"You gotta be kidding me." They turned to see Gloria, staring at the three.

"So, a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" klaus started at Gloria rolled her eyes.

"Stop." She cut him off. "You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." Gloria spoke as she walked closer to them.

Bella grinned as she turned to her. "Imagine being in my shoes and having to put up with him for an entire summer." Bella dramatically spoke as he pulled an offended face, making Gloria chuckle at the comment. Bella was quick to pull the girl into a hug. "Long time no see, Gloria."

"Nice to see you too, little witch." Gloria smiled as she pulled out of the hug. "Something seems different about you." Gloria frowned as Bella hummed.

"Probably the fact I'm apparently a werewolf. A weird hybrid were-witch I suppose." Bella shrugged as Gloria's eyebrows rose.

"I remember you." Gloria turned to stefan as Bella stood beside her.

"Yeah. You're Gloria." Stefan remembered as she hummed. "Shouldn't you be-?"

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's gonna run this place, huh?" Gloria raised her arms as he looked at the bar.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus told stefan.

"I can slow the ageing down. Herbs and spells. Just like this little one." Gloria elbowed bellas side.

"Hey, it's not like I but the spell on myself." Bella pulled a offended look ad Gloria grinned.

"But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria continued with a shrug.

"Stefan, why don't you go fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus asked as bella grinned.

"Yeah, sure thing." Stefan nodded.

"Ooh, drinks." Bella grinned as she followed stefan.

"Don't be drinking all my alcohol, Arabella." Gloria sent a sarcastic glare to Bella, who smirked.

"No promises, Gloria." Bella sighed as she walked behind the bar, crouching down and grabbing a bottle of jack Daniels with a grin.

She then grabbed a glass as she poured some into the glass, then grabbing a bottle of coke to mix it with.

Stefan was behind her as he looked at the pictures around the bar. He smiled softy as he looked at the photograph of Bella and Gloria on a stage, singing. But he paused as he looked at one picture in particular. He frowned as he grabbed the photograph and analysed it. "What is this?" Stefan turned to klaus, making the hybrid turn. Bella frowned as she looked over her brothers shoulder, looking down at the photograph to see it was stefan and klaus.

"I told you, stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus grinned as he stood up.

"But this is me." Stefan looked down at the picture. "With you." He turned back to klaus, showing him the picture.

" He turned back to klaus, showing him the picture