54|| A Hard Problem

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Someone can walk in on us!" Lily scolded, but all i did was look at her with my hooded eyes. "Nothing will happen." I whispered back. I could see her melting in under my touch.

"Not here!" She whispered and got out of my arms. She looked up at the red digital numbers which was passing slowly. "What is taking it—" Lily was abruptly cut when the elevator came to a rash stop. We were stuck and yeah, it's my plan.

The shake scared Lily and she came closer to me and hugged me. The lights flickered before they were normal again. "Lily?" I called her out and she looked up at me.

I placed my lips onto her shivering ones gently. I pecked her lips and pulled my head back to see her closed eyes with slight parted lips. But before i could do anything she pulled me by my neck into a deep, passionate kiss.

I slowly turned her, so that her back was now to the mettalic walls of the Lift. "I love you." She mumbled and i did the same. My hands rubbing her back while her hands were into my hair, pulling me more and more closer.

After a proper 5 minutes into our kissing, I slowly broke the kiss and looked at her panting hard to catch her breath. "Don't worry, we'll get out in no moment.." I said and heard the whirring and few beeps. I looked at the red digital numbers glitched back to normal and they started going up and I slowly smiled at Lily.

"I swear!" She breathed out and set her hair and coat before she walked to me and finger combed my hair. "Handsome... As always." She got onto her toes and pecked my nose. Butterflies~! I looked down and saw she was wearing white sneakers today.

"And you are beautiful like always." I said and pecked her forehead. We both were smiling while gazing the mettalic doors.

---

I walked back into the shared cabin of mine and Lily. Seeing her table empty i pouted and i walked towards my table.

A deep sigh left my lips as I looked at the huge pile of files stacked on my table.

"My lord!" I sighed again and called up Jae for help.

A few rings later the call was finally connected.

[You can't leave me alone for a moment right?] I chuckled listening to her annoyed voice.

-Need your help baby sis- I said, opening the 1st file on the pile. It was thick as fuck.

[You can't do anything on your own right?] I heard some shufflings. Before I could answer, she started bombarding me with questions.

[How did it go in the elevator?? Was she happy?? Don't tell me you guys did stuff in your cabin]

-It went well, she was flustered but then gave in... I felt good making her fantasy come true. And no we didn't do anything in our cabin... But thanks for the idea!- Jae fake gagged making me break into laughter.

[Cheeeee!!! Ewww! Yuck!] She shrieked and cut the line.

I called her up again while smiling the whole time.

-Get your ass here and help me with the files.-

[Aye aye Captain, give me 10 minutes.] With that i cut the call and waited for her.

Well, Jae's idea wasn't bad. Lily and I now did stuff everywhere to be honest... Couch, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, car, at Hyung's.

We can unlock office now. Uff! These thoughts are taking the best of me. I can't control my mind which started playing the memories of us panting and breathing hard.

Shit! I can't get a boner now!!! Please noooo!!

"Ah fuck!" I cursed out when i felt my pants getting tight. "Jk! What's wrong with you!?? You can not go hard just by thinking of Lily under youuu!" I scolded myself while looking down at my pants.

"Shit what do i—" i cut myself when i saw Lily through the translucent glass of the cabin. She walking towards the cabin and the door opened.

Along with that, the door of my hopes opened too.

"Hey jagi.." she greeted me with a smile while walking towards me. I put the file on my lap, trying to cover my active junior.

"Hey... Lil.." I said and she placed a kiss on my head. "You fine? You look stressed.." She said, her hands running over my biceps.

"Yeah... I'm good... But there's a t-thing.." Her hand wasn't doing good.

"What's it? Anything serious..?" She asked being concerned.

"Yeah.. um.." i pulled her onto my lap and her eyes widened. She probably understood.

"There's a problem...

A hard one."

•••

Lmao... Yesterday i was at a verge of crying while reading a cute writing prompt on Pinterest.

Turns out that they were my mood swings cuz i got my periods today T_T

Anyways, the book is at its pre climax, although there are still alot of chapters.

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi.