𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

Bella had complained multiple times that she wasn't going to distract ray by flirting with him at the bar.

But her pleads were denied, so she had to walk towards the bar, sitting beside ray. Bella bit her tongue as she smiled at the bar tender. "Can I have a rum and coke please." She politely asked as the woman nodded her head. "Thank you."

She sighed as she turned around, turning to a smiling Ray. "You new in town?" He asked her in a rough accent, making her hum.

"Just passing by." Bella smiled as she turned back to the bartender, who placed her drink down.

"I'll pay for that." Ray offered as Bella grinned, watching as he handed the woman the money.

"Why, thank you.." she paused, waiting for him to say his name.

"Ray." He answered as she nodded.

"Well, thank you, ray." Bella nodded her head as she drank her drink. She then hid her annoyance as she felt klaus behind her, who placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asked, his normal grin on his face.

The werewolf sat up as he looked up at klaus. "Who wants to know." He said as he sipped his bear.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida. Pensacola. I met a young chap there," klaus started as he sat down beside Bella, his hand still on her shoulder. "Who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here. To you."

"I think I'll be going." Ray sighed as he went to walk away, but klaus stood up as he stopped the wolf.

"Not so fast, mate. You only just got here. Now, your type are very hard to come by." Klaus said as Ray turned around, making him bump into stefan.

Bella just watched as she drank her drink, ignoring the scene. "I wouldn't do that." Stefan warned the wolf.

"Vampires." He breathed out as he looked at the three. Bella pulled a face as she placed her glass down.

"Yes, my friend here is a vampire. He's compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look to them for any help." Klaus told him as he picked up rays bear. "My lovely girl here, Bella, is in fact not a vampire. She's a witch, but she's also a werewolf, just like you." Bella sarcastically smiled as she turned back to her drink. "I, however, I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire. I've got some wolf."

"You what?" Ray frowned.

"I'm a hybrid, Ray. I'm both. You see, I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon-pun intended, Ray." Klaus chucked as his own joke. "I need you to direct me to your pack. So where can I find them, Ray?"

"You can't compel me. It won't work." Ray shook his head.

"Please, just tell him so we can get out of this bar." Bella sighed as she leaned her chin on her palm.

"Yes, what ara said." Klaus smirked as he turned to Ray, who shook his head.

Stefan sighed as he turned to the bartender. "Can I get a scotch on the rocks, please?" He asked the bartender as she nodded. He then cleared his throat as he pulled something out of his pocket. "Ahem. Tell you what, Ray. We're gonna play a little drinking game. Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane." Stefan said as he held the wolfsbane in his hands.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun, Ray." Klaus smirked as he sat down beside Bella.

Bella ignored rays screams of pain, laying on the couch as she levitated a dart in the air

Bella ignored rays screams of pain, laying on the couch as she levitated a dart in the air. She was bored mindless, she didn't want to sit and watch Ray getting tortured by her brother.

"Why so glum, love?" She groaned as she dropped the dart and caught it in her hands. She sighed as she sat up.

"Oh, I just love watching a wolf being tortured. It would be great if it was you instead." She grinned as klaus let out a chuckle.

"Harsh, ara. I thought you'd be happy to have infinite supply of drinks." He pointed to the bar, making Bella groan as she sat up.

"That's the only food thing about this road trip." Bella sarcastically smiled as she grabbed her drink. She then looked around. "Where's stef?"

"Going to sort something out." Klaus sighed as he took the glass from her hand, downing the rest of her drink, making her groan.

"You can go get me another one, that was just not okay." Bella wined as she laid back down. "You were a lot cooler and nicer in New Orleans."

"Oh, weren't those the times." Klaus grinned as Bella hummed.

"Yes, now go get me my drink." Bella shooed him away as he grinned, doing as she asked.

- MADSTERS NOTES

- MADSTERS NOTES

heheh they're my babies 😻😻
I cherish them with my heart <3

He's just a lil softie with Bella, like the little puppy he is.

I'm sorry for this, but I found this on tiktok and it's actually too funny.....

BAAHAHAH

BAAHAHAH.

Might have to make this baddie my pfp 😝😝😝😝😝