▪︎59|The Face Off▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

Camille guided me to a cave. The outside was covered with leafy vines and the path leading inside was a smooth flat surface. At the start, the cave was empty and the sides were rocky but when we walk further, the scenery changed.

"Dhalia, she's here," Camille spoke.

From the dark, a figure appeared.

She was standing sideways and from the small light that shined on her face, I did a double take when I saw her resemblance to my mother.

I never saw Dhalia before.

Now looking at her side profile, she kinda looks like my mother.

She walked out of the darkness showing her face completely.

She didn't look happy.

"Why am I only hearing one heartbeat?" She demanded instantly.

She just wants my baby...

"Maybe because there is only one heart," I spoke firmly.

I made Aida do another protection spell on my belly before leaving this morning as the one she performed yesterday, was wearing off.

"I will never believe that you hurt your first child, let alone kill it." She said pointedly.

"You don't know me," I pointed out to her.

"I might not know you little niece but I know your mother and I'm sure that she gave you her manners... killing your child is impossible for you to do!" She exclaimed.

"And that's on good parenting..."

"WHERE IS IT!?" She was getting impatience.

"Not in me," I repeated.

"YOU USELESS SHIT..."

"Ouch," I said sarcastically.

"You know what? I have wasted so many times already... I can't wait anymore. If I can't have the blood of your baby, I will take yours. Even if you got rid of that baby, your blood still has some powers from it." She stated.