▪︎10|Reveal{Twin}▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

It was around 9 p.m. and today was Wednesday. After a long day at the campus, I lay lazily on my bed, playing with magic spells.

I turned an unused pillow into a ball of white feathers before spreading it over my bed onto the ceiling. I used another spell to make the feathers glow up.

I snapped my fingers turning off the main light. The illuminating feathers looked so good and it was soft for the eyes in the dark. I closed my eyes relaxing.

It didn't last long.

My eyes snapped open when I heard a distant growls. It was low but since my room was quiet, I heard it.

My gut was telling me to check it.

I climbed off my bed and walked out of my dorm room. It was empty and quiet outside as everyone was in their dorm sleeping.

I made my way to the woods.

Letting my eyes turn gold, I walked deeper.

There was another growl and this time it sounded closer. A breeze came around, carrying a familiar scent.

Clayton.

There was another smell.

Blood.

I rushed through the trees, only to stop a few meters away from them. There was a big monster. It looked like a wolf but it has the horns of a deer and it was walking on two legs.

Clayton was laying down on his back, with a big cut on his stomach. He was alive, I could hear his heartbeat and I could see his chest moving up and down.

Travon went to the monster and they fought to kill each other. The monster growl before sending Travon to one of the trees. He groaned in pain, laying on his back.

The monster strode to Clayton.

Come on Travon, stand up!

It was getting closer and closer to Clayton.

Fuck it, I'm stepping in.

I moved away from the tree and send a pocket of gold mist to the monster, sending him backward. I run to Clayton.

His eyes were open and he saw me.

I didn't have time to talk to him as the creature stood up, roaring again. I stood in front of Clayton like a shield as I let my fangs out.

I growl menacingly at the monster showing it that I was the one in control here.

It stood idle for a few minutes.

Then, it turned to Travon, who was now sitting by the tree looking at me with an astonishing look.

It ran to him.