21 ~ JOB (SPG)

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

YELENA found herself writhing above the large table while Zacariel's head is in between her thighs. The brightness of the surrounding and the sunlight that comes inside his office didn't bother her anymore.

Ang tanging mahalaga sa kanya ay ang ligayang nararamdaman sa mga sandaling 'yon. Her legs are apart enough to give him enough access on her femininity. Her heels are placed at the edge of the table.

He's sitting on his swivel chair and his both palms are massaging her breasts. She's still fully clothed that he had to unhook her brassier and slid his palms under it to play with her hard nipples.

"Aahh... ahhh..."

Habang hinihimod ng mainit na dila nito ang hiwa ng kanyang pagkababae, sumasabay ang masasarap niyang halinghing. She's already soaking wet and he seemed to like it.

Ang mga balahibo niya sa katawan ay nagtataasan dahil sa matinding kasabikan na maabot ang rurok. Every time he playfully flicked his tongue against her sensitive bud, she couldn't help but moan loudly.

He was teasing her by making a quick lick on her cl*toris and when she moaned, he would stop and focus on her entrance to poke her there using the tip of his tongue. It was frustrating because she wants him to continue to play with that part of her womanhood.

"Ohh, Zacariel..." she helplessly grabbed his hair with her one hand and pushed him closer on her inner thighs as if he wasn't close enough.

He pinched her nipples that made her bite her lower lips. The air-condition of his office was on but her body is burning already. Kulang nalang ay hubarin niya ang damit at tuluyang magkalunod sa kamunduhan.

Another whimper escaped from her when she felt his finger poking her entrance. Noong una ay tinutukso lang nito ang lagusan at hindi naman tuluyang ipinapasok. Alam na alam nito kung paano siya patakamin at pasukuin. Habang abala ang dila sa kuntil ng pagkababae niya, gumagawa naman ng panibagong milagro ang daliri nito sa entrada niya.

Yelena's mouth opened when he finally inserted a digit inside of her. Kasabay ng mabagal na paglabas-masok ng malaking daliring 'yon sa pagkababae niya ay ang nakakapanghinang paghimod din ng dila nito sa parteng 'yon ng kanyang katawan.

"Oohhh... mmm... y-yes, aahhh... t-that feel so g-good... mmm..."

Namimintig ang pagkababae niya sa sobrang kaligayahan. Tila hindi niya na rin makilala ang sarili sa tuwing umiilanglang sa pandinig niya ang masasarap na ungol niya.

Her legs shook after awhile and she couldn't stop the spasm. The rush and the heat inside of her seemed so ready with the explosion.

At nang sipsipin nito ang sensitibong kuntil ng kanyang pagkababae at hindi pinakawalan kahit pa nanginig na ang mga hita niya, doon na tuluyang lumabas ang kiliting naipon sa kanyang puson. Para siyang panandaliang nawala sa ulirat dahil sa matinding sarap.

A long moan echoed inside his office when she had her mind-blowing release. Her legs were shaking and the beating of her heart was loud and fast. Daig pa ang nakipagkarera dahil sa tulin ng bawat tibok.

She's still high from her orgasm when Zacariel's carry her in a bridal style. Pakiramdam niya ay naubos ang enerhiya niya dahil sa nangyari.

He brought her to another room where his bed was. Doon siya nito inilapag bago siya nito hinalikan sa noo.

"Take a rest," he muttered.

She honestly expected that he would take her there but he looked like he won't. He's already standing near the bed and watching her intently.