8 ~ MESSAGE (SPG)

CHAPTER EIGHT

MAYBE she is just being in-denial with her real feelings. She is just being selfish to herself so in the end she won't regret what she was doing. And she is probably scared that all of this would breaks her heart again. Kung sana kaya niyang manduhan ang puso niya, ginawa niya na kahit noong una palang. Pero hindi, mahirap makipagtalo sa isang bagay na kahit siya ay gusto rin.

Yelena still can't believe that she did that... that they did that. She can still feel the pain on her inner thighs. She can't even move properly because even her legs and muscles were affected by what they just did.

Napalunok niya habang nakahiga sa kama at mariin na napapikit. Hindi niya gustong alalahanin ang nangyari dahil pati siya ay hindi talaga makapaniwala na nagawa niya 'yon!

She just gave her virginity to Zacariel Guerrera!

They are on his penthouse and he's sleeping peacefully beside her. She don't even want to move because she's worried he would be awake and they would talk about what happened.

Nagpatuloy ang pagkikita nila ni Zacariel simula noong mag-usap sila. Palagi siya nitong sinusundo. They spent most of their time on his office. Then one day, he brought her to his penthouse in Makati. And since they were alone and they have a privacy, they used to repeat their heated moment last summer in Querencia.

When her iphone beeped she immediately grabbed it and put it on the silent mode.

From: Santi

Aren't you going home tonight? Are you still with Zacariel?

It's already eleven in the evening. She forgot to text Santi that she will be late. Hindi niya akalain na may mangyayari sa kanila ni Zacariel at makakatulog siya pagkatapos. She also don't want to get up and leave because she's really sore.

To: Santi

I will stay with Zacariel for a night. I'll see you tomorrow.

Mabilis ang reply ng kaibigan.

From: Santi

Where are you?

Zacariel's move then he placed his arm above her stomach.

To: Santi

We are on his penthouse in Makati.

From: Santi

Okay. I don't want to be nosy with whatever you're doing there. I just want to make sure that you're safe. Alam mo na, your parents are strict.

She smiles. She's don't really need other friends or a lot of friends because she's contented having Santi; a friend that she can trust and a friend that truly cares for her.

Yelena was about to type a reply but she was distracted when Zacariel's palm travelled up to her breast. She's naked and she's sure he is too. The duvet is covering them and making them warm.

She bites her lower lip as he started to play with her nipple. He's awake!

"I'm texting Santi," she informed him then continued typing her reply.

To: Santi

Thank you, Santi. I'll keep you updated. No worries. Good night.

After she sent that message, she put back her phone at the side table.

Yelena tries to control herself from making a sounds even though she's really affected by the way Zacariel plays with her nipples. Napalunok siya nang tumagilid ito ng higa paharap sa kanya.

"Face me," he whispered with a husk.

Carefull, she moved until her body his. They are both laying on their sides. Facing each other.