ENCHANTED

Trigger warning: Rape.

ATHENA

I sat down on a large piece of stone while placing in all the Ingredients I have already collected into a wooden bowl. I checked them off from my spell book before reaching the last one; Semen, from a grown male human.

I can hear him shiver opposite me as a gush of wind blew by, his breath hitched when I look up and we both made eye contact. Green and blue, blue and green colliding.

I've never seen anyone more frightened by my presence. Good.

I bet on my life that if I loosen some of his bounds, he'd flee within a heartbeat. But I won't be doing that anytime soon, at least not until I've gotten what I need from him.

I moved around before sorting my things below a giant chestnut tree that was starting to shed its leaves. The cool autumn breeze swirled around me as I laid out my things.

I could feel his gaze on me, and the could sense the questions he had in his mind. He doesn't even know why he's here, or how he ended up with me in the middle of a forest at midnight.

Truth is, finding a willing participle to help me make this potion was almost impossible. I learned that what I do is not quite accepted by the locals. But I had to find someone.

So after ages of searching, I settled for a waitress job at a small cafe in a decent town up north. My plan was, whichever man seemed most to my liking, I would choose him.

On my first day, aside from all the struggles of learning about all my new tasks, a handsome young man strides in for a cup of hot chocolate. That request alone already had me intrigued as most people would want coffee first thing in the morning. Overtime, I knew he'd be the perfect one. He also gave me his name; Rowan.

His presence became a routine everyday, never changing orders and always appearing with a gleam of joy and kindness in his ocean eyes.

We had gotten on a friendly basis at some point, maybe with a little bit of occasional flirting but that was all. I knew he'd never be interested in me.

So after a few weeks of scheming, I decided to put my plan into action this morning. Step 1; kidnapping him.

Rowan came in as usual, if not looking more handsome than before. It pained me a bit to know that that would be the last time I'll ever see his true genuine smile. But I had to move forward with my plan.

Though my charming and seduction skills weren't great, it managed to help me lead him into the back alleys of the cafe where I knew no one would be watching.

I felt his nervousness and quickly cast a sleeping spell before he could ask any questions. His 6'3 self immediately collapsed into my arms without a word.

Then that brings us to now, here in the woods, in so deep and secluded that even if he tries to scream, no one would hear him. But the duct tape on his mouth worked pretty well so far.

Even when it's my first time coming along with mortals, I've learned a lot about them in the few months I've been here and have slowly adapted my lifestyle accordingly so I would blend in more. One of the things I have come to figure out is that they are definitely not going to be aroused in a sense of fear. Meaning I couldn't get what I needed, so I had to think of something.

One of my coworkers at the shop had kept sharing about her and her boyfriends active sexual life. And despite of my refusal to hear about it, I had to find out more about the topic. She said that whenever he wasn't feeling the "mood", she'd just give him this piece of chocolate and he'd be "Good to go".