22

*Time Skip*

It was now a  month before the wedding and Seungcheol and Seokmin were over at Kingdom Sapphire for some last minute planning. They were in the grand hall with the King of Sapphire and the King of Diamond. "How are you boys liking the set up so far?" King Junghoon asked the engaged couple. "I really like it. I especially love the centerpieces." Jeonghan says.

"You know Seongho. I think we did well for our first time doing this." Junghoon says to the other king. "I think you're right Junghoon."

The princes laughed at the two kings and continued looking around. Commenting on the things they liked and making suggestions for things they wanted different.

"Okay now that that is all done. Let's talk invitations shall we?" King Seongho suggested. "Yeah that's fine." Jeonghan responds.

Seungcheol pulls out a list of people that he and Jeonghan wanted to invite to the wedding. A few names on the list the Kings didn't recognize and had pointed it out. "Who are the people?" He points at the four names after the lee family.

 "Who are the people?" He points at the four names after the lee family

"Oh those are friends we made a few months ago. Soonyoung owns that small tailor shop we've been going to and Samuel is his apprentice. Vernon and Jun we met through Seungkwan and Minghao. Vernon is Seungkwan's boyfriend and Jun is Minghao's boyfriend." (It's been a few months since they met so let's just say they're dating now.)

"Oh I see. Well it'll be lovely to meet them I'm sure. I'm sure they'll be surprised to be invited though seeing as they're not royalty." "Oh we've already told them and yes they were shocked but we assured them that it was fine because they're our friends." Jeonghan says. "We also said to them it's okay if they don't really interact with people other than us since they're not really used to this kind of thing." Seungcheol adds.

"Well I'm glad that you're taking their feelings into consideration." "Of course." They continue going over the list and make the invitations as they do so making sure they didn't miss anybody.

After they were done they had the servants go and send out the invitations. Seokmin kept the one for his family because he found no point in having a servant deliver it when he would be heading back home soon anyway.

After looking over everything one last time for the wedding it was time for Seokmin, Seungcheol, and King Seongho to head home. They all bid their goodbyes and parted ways.

When Seokmin got home he headed to the dining room where he saw his father sitting at the table. "Hello. How was today? Everything running smoothly?" "Yeah everything was good. We only had to change a few things here and there but it was all good nonetheless. Oh and here's the invitation for the wedding." He hands the invitation to his father who opens it and reads it. He smiles a little before giving it to Jin to put in a safe place.

After a few minutes Seokmin's brothers came into the room and the King notified a servant they were ready to eat.

A little bit later food was served. They ate and every once in a while would talk about their day before eventually finishing their dinner.

They all headed upstairs to their room so they could go to bed. Seokmin first wrote in his journal before putting on pajamas and heading to bed.

edited (because Nyu kept calling me out -_-)
———————

I kinda rushed writing this chapter because I wanted to get it over with already but eh whatever.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~