𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

Aphmau's jaw dropped to the ground as she looked at him. It was... that unsightly man she ran into this morning?! What was he doing here?

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

The unpleasant to look at man started walking towards Balto with rage in his eyes. Balto was too busy walking towards Aphmau with rage in his eyes to notice the slightly revolting man walking towards him with rage in his eyes. Before Aphmau can even react, the strange man grabs Balto and tosses him out a window, shattering the glass and also probably a few of Balto's bones. "W-What is your problem?!" Aphmau screamed. She wished the roles were reversed, and Balto pushed the man in front of her out of the window instead so that there would be no worries that a pretty face got messed up by broken bones and scratches. But alas, the ugly face still stared straight at her with no remorse in its eyes.

"He- I- Um- Uhh- Well I- I- Well he- He was- I- I just- When he- Well I- I just- Um- I was- Ermm... potato!" The man stuttered and ran out of the room. What? Who was this weirdo? Just as the strange man departed, the teacher walked in, acting as if everything was normal. Aphmau took a seat at an empty table in the back of the class, not wanting to be disturbed by any of the werewolves.

The teacher went over basic first day of class information, which Aphmau thought was boring, so she zoned out the entire time. "This is insane... High school was supposed to be just like High School Musical™ (not sponsored)... Why is everything going so wrong..." She started crying, and sat with her head in her hands until the bell rang. At last, she could go home and see Gay Buster again. She slept peacefully that night under his watchful gaze.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

The next morning, Aphmau woke up to her alarm and groaned. Back to that awful place... As she got ready and walked out the door, she wished for nothing more than normal classes that day (and cute boys, of course). She was snapped back to reality, however, when she saw a pink haired girl and her friends outside on the sidewalk. "Um... h-hello..?" Aphmau's voice was shaky. "Well well well... look who it is..." said the pink haired girl menacingly. "W-Who are you?!" Aphmau started tearing up. "I saw you drooling over Ga-roth yesterday He's MY man. So stay away you short potato. Got it?" She didn't wait for an answer as she flipped her hair with a self-assured "Hmph!" and walked away, her two friends giggling behind her.

Aphmau was sobbing at this point, she didn't understand what this girl's problem was. Was this girl bullying her?? Also... Garroth had the largest pectorals in the entire student body. Who wouldn't be drooling over them? Did Garroth have a girlfriend..? But... as difficult as it was, Aphmau took her attention off of the Garroth situation and focused on the day ahead as she walked into the school.

Aphmau plopped down into her seat in homeroom just before the bell rang, disappointed to see that the seat to her left was empty. "Is Tobias seriously still recovering from that head trauma? He's such a baby..." Aphmau sighed and pulled out her phone, pondering what she could do to pass the time. "I guess I could text FC..."

A: hey fc...
FC: Hey
A: i just got bullied... i think...
FC: What? Bullied?
A: they called me a short potato...
FC: Well... I don't know what you look like. Maybe you are a potato...
A: UGHHH STOP ITTTTTTTT
FC: 8D
A: ROFLLL DON'T SEND THAT FACE U KNOW I HATE IT >:C
FC: Lol
A: well... thanks fc. i feel better now
FC: Np potato
FC: 8D
A: -_-
FC: You should tell a teacher if you get bullied again
A: okay okay hehehe~
The bell rang, interrupting their conversation. (why are classes like 5 minutes long in phoenix drop high XD?!?! like wth ㅜoㅜ)
A: oh! there's the bell! i'll be off to class now, byebye fc!
FC: Okay. See you later

Aphmau checked her schedule. "Alright... my next class is creative writing. Cool!" She happily skipped to her next classroom, but tripped and fell on her face as she entered (how embarrassing T_T)... "Hey.. are you okay?" a familiar voice asked. Aphmau looked up and immediately jumped onto her feet after seeing who had spoken. "L-Laurance haha! I didn't expect you here!" Aphmau said through gritted teeth. She should have expected the skittles squad to be in this class. "Hah, yep! Me and Garroth decided to take this class together. There's an empty space next to us if you're looking for a seat!" Aphmau just nodded, and Laurance walked away.

Aphmau scanned the room for any empty seats, but much to her dismay, the one next to Garroth and Laurance was the only empty one. "Ugh... I have to sit next to the BGLT kid..?" she thought to herself. She reluctantly walked over and sat down, trying not to look at Garroth and Laurance holding hands under the desk. WAIT WHAT?! No... no no no... this can't be happening... This. Can't. Be. Happening. Garroth... was Gayrroth..? Those voluptuous honkers belonged to another man?! Aphmau felt sick to her stomach.

Her nausea was worsened when Laurance turned to her and started making conversation. "Oh yeah! How is Travis by the way? Guy got hit pretty hard." Aphmau was frustrated by Laurance already- couldn't they talk about her instead? She answered his question reluctantly, "Oh, Tobias? Yeah. He's probably fine. Anyways, I'm new here. I was homeschooled last year." Garroth and Laurance looked at each other and giggled. "No wonder you're so nervous. What's your name, freshie?" Garroth inquired. "Oh it's- it's Aphmau."

Aphmau moved her gaze down to their hands. "So... Are you guys um... friends?" she asked. "Yes! Yes we are! Friends! The best of friends in fact, HauhHauhHauh! We met a few years ago." Garroth said as he snatched his hand away. "Oh and uh- Laurance was just giving me... a pencil! Under the desk! I forgot mine! HauhHauhHauh, thanks bro!" Laurance looked dejected by Garroth's words, but he didn't say anything.

Aphmau knew there was no pencil.

Before Aphmau could speak, the bell rang, interrupting her homophobic thoughts. Laurance and Garroth said their awkward goodbyes and walked out of the room, whispering to each other. Laurance looked upset. Garroth looked nervous. Aphmau gave herself a pep talk before getting up to go to her next class. "Phew... You did it Aphmau. You spoke to the homosexuals..." She was almost in disbelief as she walked through the halls to her next class.

Within a few minutes, she had arrived at the classroom for WCFT 203. She walked in on two students arguing- one of which she recognized as the girl who hit Travis with a volleyball yesterday! She was in this class? Aphmau was worried for her own safety. Did this girl hit all losers with volleyballs..? Was Aphmau her next target..? Just then, the girl yelled out to Aphmau. "HEY! It's my new best friend!" Aphmau was shocked. "N-New best friend..? Me?" Aphmau had never had a best friend before. The closest thing she had was that FC weirdo online. "Haha of course! Just play along and I'll owe you." the girl whispered. Aphmau didn't care if it was fake. She was proud to call herself this girl's best friend from now on.

The other girl, with bright orange hair and red eyes, finally spoke up. "Oh really? What's her name then?" "Oh um... it's Aphmau." Aphmau answered for volleyball girl. "That doesn't count. Katelyn needs to tell me herself." the girl said stubbornly. "Lucinda, stop doubting our friendship. We obviousl-" Katelyn was interrupted by a cloud of smoke, and when it settled, her and Lucinda had been turned into... cats?! The teacher walked into the room with an exhausted look on her face. "My my, those two sure can argue!" the teacher said, "But alas, we can finally start class now!" Aphmau took a seat next to the two cats, who were angrily meowing at each other. "Eeeeeek! How cute!" she squealed. Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad after all...

Aphmau happily skipped out of school that day, proud of her hard work (she didn't pay attention in a single class, but it was hard being the cutest girl in school that every boy liked :c). What she didn't notice, however, was that a certain boy was watching her as she left campus. The Unsightly Man had been thinking about her ever since he sprinted out of werewolf class. He couldn't get her out of his head... but how could he possibly talk to her? She was so cute and so friendly, such a short potato, young and full of life- all things he very much was not. Emphasis on young. A lot of emphasis. Would she even notice such a shy and awkward guy like him? He was just going to stay quiet for now. It would be too risky to say anything. Hopefully they wouldn't interact too much in werewolf class...