𝔚𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔯 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

Welcome to OurStreet!
Thank you all for joining us on this journey to rewrite the hit series MyStreet by Aphmau. We love her work very dearly, but we would like to write our own headcanons and ideas into the story to make it even more of a story we love!
Now we have many writers contributing to this rewrite, so this chapter is dedicated to introducing them all!

hello~ i am one of the writers for ourstreet
i love poetry, coffee, rain, the smell of books and aph... of course!
ive won many awards, including a middle school haiku district contest, im looking to put forward my skills into 'i just wanna feel alive~' and into ourstreet as a whole~
hopefully our writings will be able to transfer you to another world <3
-dnte🌙

Hello dear readers~! I'm zpz, another writer for OurStreet~
I've been a fan of Aphmau since the first season of Minecraft Diaries and have watched all her roleplays since then. Being able to work on a project like this has made me so thrilled. There are so many fellow fans of Aph on this team and I just really hope you dear readers are excited to read what we all have in store for you~ <3
~zpz <3

⋆ ˚。greetings~! i am kisses men kai, and i am one of the writers for the ourstreet project :>!! i have been watching aphmau for over 6 years now so her content really holds a special place in my heart ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ i hope i can do her story justice with my writing º ^ º!! i don't have much experience (other than the occasional fanfic ^-^;;) but i am super excited to be part of this project and i hope you all support me and my fellow writers (。>︿<)b
-km kai ('・ω・')

Hello, readers! I am Testicular Travis, but I don't mind being called TT or Teste. I haven't been a longtime fan of Aphmau like the others, but I've recently dipped my toes into the Minecraft roleplay scene. What I've found is a warm and welcoming community that really encourages creativity- which is exactly what the OurStreet project is! I'm not a very accomplished writer like some others on the team, but I have ideas that I want to share, and I believe that is the core and heart of any good fan content. I hope my writing skills can grow over the course of this project- but I most look forward to hopefully bringing comfort and love to those who read my works. Thank you so much for being here, and remember: This isn't MyStreet, it's OurStreet!
♡ Teste

Hello all, I am Guy Gulper Gene, but my friends call me Gulpy 😍. I've been brought onto the team as an illustrator and will be making official art for Ourstreet. I have been drawing Aphmau fanart for years, with a specialty in Gaurrence art. I also will be assisting with the writing of Ourstreet, although this is not my specialty. I look forward to creating art for our breathtaking project🤩.
-Gulpy

hey everyone!
im eager to be with men ein (eagey), but you might also know me as yeetdab1096, author of pop a nut (PaN) here on wattpad (check it out if you get the chance!).ive been a little nervous to start working on our first chapter or write this introduction, uwu, as im worried my writing wont live up to what it was back in my golden days of PaN, but i hope you enjoy what i write!
thank all of you guys so so much for following this new account and i hope to see you all checking out PaN and our first chapter when it releases! i love all of our followers and all of the members on this team, and i hope you have a wonderful day! <3
-much joy, eagey (or, the author formerly known as yeetdab1096) <333