"Im pretty sure it's because your too stressed and you've been top for a long time you know? But don't worry i know just how I'll relieve your stress~" Joshua said as he slowly rubbed Jeonghan's clothed crotch who's hard making Jeonghan groan "Agh-S-shua.. Stop with the t-tease~"

The plead and whimper from the older just turned Joshua on more making him follow Jeonghan's plead, Joshua stood up and unzipped Jeonghan's pants and took out Jeonghan's hardened dick and knelt down as he started giving Jeonghan's cock kitty licks.

"S-shua please!" Jeonghan pleaded once again with the younger suddenly taking Jeonghan's dick whole in his mouth with Jeonghan letting out a almost loud moan.

Joshua then kept on giving licking and sucking Jeonghan's dick which is resulting for Jeonghan to whimper and moan as Joshua has also been good at this.

"I-im close-" Jeonghan alarmed the younger with Joshua sucking and licking more intensely making Jeonghan very close to his limit and then later on cummed inside Joshua's mouth. Joshua then swallowed it and licked the few that was on his lios making Jeonghan feel hot from the sight of the younger.

"Shua" Jeonghan said with Joshua humming as a response and stood up looking at his boss who's dick ijust got sucked by him making Jeinghan look hot and sexy turning Joshua on more.

"Fuck me already" Jeonghan also stood up and whispered it to Joshua's ear making Joshua grin and kissed Jeonghan and replied "As you wish~"

The two then kissed again even more rough and intense this time resulting both of them to groan in between their kiss as Joshua slowly pushes Jeonghan to the sofa until Jeonghan is completely laying down with Joshua on top of him both still kissing. Joshua slowly took Jeonghan's pants and boxers off then he suddenly putted two of his fingers in making let out Jeonghan yelp in their kiss

"AGHN-"

"Mhmm i know but focus on my lips Jeonghan" Joshua said as they pulled away from the kiss shortly.

"Mhm~" Jeonghan whined as a response and the two kissed again while Joshua kept on thrusting his two fingers making it hard for Jeinghan to only focus on Joshua's lips as he keeps feeling pleasure from Joshua's finger too with Joshua noticing it.

"Hannie.. Do you like my fingers more than my lips?" Joshua asked as he pulled away with Jeonghan whining a bit because Joshua is still thrusting his fingers in the older's hole and Jeonghan just nodding a no as a response.

"Words darling" Joshua then thrusted his fingers more deeper this time making Jeonghan yelp.

"AGH-no~ i-i like..hnm~ your lips m-more.." Jeonghan tried to answer while moaning soflty in between as Joshua thrusted his fingers faster making Jeonghan let out more soft moans.

"But that isn't what your reaction is telling me" Joshua smirked then removed his fingers in the older's hole making Jeonghan groan and Joshua then putted his fingers on Jeonghan's mouth.

"Lick" Joshua commanded with Jeonghan doing so wanting Joshua to touch him or even put the younger's dick inside him already but Jeonghan stays quiet and submassive because Joshua likes that.

The sight of Jeonghan sucking Joshua's fingers below Joshua makes Joshua so turned on now and can't control himseld and smirked and removed his fingers on Jeonghan's mouth.

"Good job~ Now let's get to the fun oart shall we? Im getting quite impatient" Joshua seductively whispered on Jeonghan's ear making Jeonghan turned on too.

Joshua then unzipped his oants and took his cock out immediately putting it inside Jeonghan's hole resulting Jeonghan to moan loudly.

"AAGH-Mmmnn~"

Joshua then strated to move from slow to fast resulting Jeonghan to feel relief and pleasured making him let out a lot of whimpers and moan.
After a few thrust Joshua finally found Jeonghan's prostutate and hitted it.

"Aaaahhh~ Sh-shua-Hgnhhh" Jeonghan let out all the lewd sounds from his mouth as Joshua kept giving him pleasure.

The office is now filled with loudnmoaning, whimpering and slapping sounds which is fine since the walls are sound proof.

"hunmm- Im c-close..hnng~" Jeonghan whimpered as he can feel himself close.

"Not yet Han.. Wait for me" Joshua said as he started to thrust in more faster and deeper this making Jeongjan feel pleasured more and hard for him to keep his cum but still nodded a yes as a response.

"Sh-shua~Please.." Jeonghan pleaded as he can't keep it in anymore with Joshua also feeling that he's gonna cum sooner too.

"Go ahead-" Joshua said as he thrusted in deeper making Jeonghan let out a pleasured moan and cumming with Joshua also cumming inside of him.

"Hng~Your the best" Jeonghan muttered out as Joshua pulled his dick out of Jeonghan with Joshua smiling and replied "Of course i am"

"Sir are you there?" They heard someone say anf knock on the door lockefmaking Jeonghan panic and put his pants and boxers on immediately with Joshua fixing his pants now.

"Sir-" the person was cutted off "Ah Channie help me with these" Seungcheol said with Chan doing it so and left the front door.

"Phew i forgot we were at the office for a moment" Jeonghan said fixing his clothes up with Joshua just chuckling and standing up.

"Well I've got to go now Hannie we still have work to do" Joshua said with Jeinghan pouting.

"Next time you fuck me facing the window~" Joshua seductively whispered in the olders ear making Jeonghan's pout into a smirk.

"Kinky pervert" Jeonghan said smirking while Joshua is unlocking the dor and opened it and looked at Jeonghan before completely leaving and winked and mouthed "Your kinky pervert" then he left and went to his table with Jeonghan smirking.

A/N: bl sex in the office>>>>