Days with Mer

Staying up till 3 in the morning reading stories on wattpad laughing from getting stuck in the book. Falling asleep at 4 getting woken up by my phone ringing. Ignoring the ringing then the ringing stops. It starts again. I pick up the phone answer the phone call. I say,"Hello."

Mer says,"Hey, wanna hang out?"

I say,"Hold on let me ask my dad." I get up from my bed and ask my dad,"Can Mer come over and hang out."

My dad says,"Yes but you have to keep the door open."

I say,"Okay I will." Gets back on the phone and says,"You can come over Mer."

He says,"Alright. I will be there in a few."

I say,"Alright. See you soon." Hangs up the phone. Starts to get up to get ready for him to get here even though I know we will be in my room hanging out or more like him fingering me. Hear knocking on the door after an hour after the phone call. Walks to the door to open it. Opens the door to see Mer and says," Come in babe."  He walks in and kisses me. We walk to my room to cuddle on my bed. On the bed we lay down kiss or more like make out. He puts his hand near my vagina. I move his hand but he puts his hand back near my vagina. I move it again and again, but he always puts his hand back near my vagina. I finally gave up on moving his hand. He puts his hand under my pants and underwear. He starts to fingering me. I start fake moaning to signal I like it or don't make a noise at all.  He stops when hears my sister or dad and pulls his hand from my pants. Then when they are gone he starts fingering me again. It all stops when he needs to go home.