𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"And so I shall." Elijah turned around to be staked by klaus, making him yell out in pain. Bella gasped slightly as she covered her mouth with her hands.

Klaus shushed his brother as elijah turned grey, slowly falling to the ground. Klaus them sped towards stefan, gripping him up against the wall. Katherine held bellas arm tightly, watching the two. "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Klaus said as he stared at stefan.

 "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Klaus said as he stared at stefan

Bella winced as klaus stabbed stefan in his chest. Katherine kept a tight grip on the witch. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart." Klaus said to stefan. "The slightest little movement and you're dead.

Stefan grunted as Bella shook her head. Bella was about to speak but Katherine pushed the girl behind her. "He's just trying to help his brother-both of them are." Katherine said.

"The witches said you had a cure." Stefan spoke, the stake still in his chest. "Make me a deal. Just give me the cure and I'll do whatever you want."

Klaus then pulled the stake out of us chest, making stefan fall to the ground, Bella going to his side. "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me-the way you are now." Klaus spoke as he pored some blood into a cup. "You're just shy of useless." He said, drinking the blood.

Bella clenched her jaw as she eyed klaus, who crouched down beside her, holding the cup of blood in his hands. "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent." Klaus said as he talked about Stefans ripper days.

Klaus then stood back up. "1917, he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village." Klaus continued. "A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

"I haven't been that way in a very long time." Stefan answered as he looked up at klaus.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town." Klaus said as stefan slowly got up, Bella also. "Katerina, come here." Klaus held his hand out for the doppelgänger.

Katherine slowly walker over to him as his eyes turned yellow, bitting into her wrist, making her cry out in pain. "No, no. No." She cried as she shook her head, looking at the bite mark.

Klaus then bit into his wrist, making Katherine drink his blood. Then the bite disappeared, making bellas eyes widen. "You want your cure?" Klaus turned to the siblings, blood dripping from his mouth. "There it is."

"Your blood is the cure." Stefan slowly nodded his head.

"Gotta love Mother Nature." Klaus smirked.

"Great, now we are never going to get the cure." Bella shrugged her shoulders as she pointed to the door.

"Hold on, love." Klaus placed his hand on her arm. "Me and your brother are gonna sort this deal out. But don't worry, you'll be coming too, ara. Just like old times." He smirked as Bella scoffed, pushing his arm off of her. Stefan looked at the two with a frown. "Now," klaus turned back to stefan, amusement still on his face from bella. "Let's talk, you and I."