Chapter 75: Cravings

Asteria Kirsten's POV

"Doc, how is she?" I asked.

We rush my wife to the hospital after she passed out while we're eating lunch.

I don't really know why but she's acting really strange lately. She doesn't want my scent na dati naman sinisingot singot pa niya. She even kick me earlier and my back still hurts. I tried looking at her and something really change.

"She's fine but you have to take care of her, you should not stress her too much it's not good for her health and for her baby as well" her what? Baby?

"She's pregnant?!" Yeriel shockingly asked.

"Yes she's pregnant.. She's 1 month pregnant" wait.. Am I hearing it right?

I'm not dreaming right? She's pregnant, for real? We're having a baby? I'm going to be a mom?

I don't know what should I feel right now. I'm nervous, excited, happy.. I don't know.. I just wanna see my wife and kiss her right now.

"How did your daliri buntis my kapatid? May kupal yung fingers mo?" I glared at Polla.

I'm busy celebrating in silence here and yet she's entering my system with that question?

"Iww! Kadiri ka Ulan!" I ignored them and rush to my wife's room.

As I enter her room she's sitting and looking at somewhere. I guess she already knew that she's pregnant.

I walk closer but I immediately stop as I heard what she said.

"Wag kang lalapit sakin" wtf?

"What did I do now?" I asked.

"Naiirita ako sayo, ang baho mo!"  She gaze at me and out eyes met.

She's glaring at me like she wanna curse me. Yes she's cute right now and I really wanna kiss her so bad.

"Love.. I wann—"

"Labas" I drop my jaw. Why is she treating me like this?

"But love.. "

"Asteria ang baho mo! Maligo ka" what the.. I just took a bath this morning and fyi I smell good.

"Love—"

"Ayoko yung amoy ng pabango mo ang baho" ehh? I haven't change my perfume since high school.

She loves my scent and now she's disgusted by it? Unbelievable. Is this because she's pregnant? I should change my perfume then.

"Oh bat ka lumabas?" Yeriel asked.

"She doesn't want me there. Ang baho ko daw" Polla walked towards me.

"You're not naman eh" she said after she sniffs me.

"Part of her pregnancy, ganyan talaga" Yeriel said.

Oh yeah she have a child so she knows.

"I really can't paniwala talaga, my sister is buntis" Polla said and went inside Yereah's room.

"She can go home later ichecheck lang daw siya" I nod at what she said.