Chapter 47: Itigil ang kasal

Asteria Kirsten's POV

I'm currently holding my head because of this headache I'm having. Damn this hangover, please inform me not to drink again when I'm in pain.

I slowly opened my eyes and roamed my eyes around the place.

Where the fuck am I? The last thing I knew, I was with Cha and I'm in their dorm then we drink until we get drunk then that's it. I don't effin know where I am right now.

My eyes stop in one direction. I saw a piece of paper on the side table.

I took the paper, my eyes widen when I've realized who's dorm is this.

Goodmorning my love, sorry hindi na kita ginising sarap kase ng tulog mo eh. Anyways nag luto ako ng almusal sa baba kumain ka muna bago ka umalis ha?.

-Y

I automatically smiled after reading that. She's still kind and sweet to me despite the things I've done and said to her.

I don't know if she's just pretending that she fine with it or nah.

I shake my head and went to the bathroom. I don't wanna cry again and I still have a day, week, or years. I really don't care how long, I'll wait for the right time when I can already call her mine.

I don't care if it takes me years.. As long as it's her I really don't mind. She is worth waiting for.

When I face the mirror, I saw a piece of paper again.

Kuha ka nalang ng damit dyan pero wag mo ng aamuyin ah? Alam ko naman na adik na adik ka sa amoy ko pero wag mong pakaamoy baka masingot mo yung damit ko.

- Y

Napailing ako sa nabasa ko. That kid.

I took a quick shower and followed what she said. Kumuha ako ng damit sa damitan niya.

We're not required to wear our uniform for a weeks. Campus Festival naman so we can wear anything we want as long as it's decent.

I went to the dinning and saw some food there. Nakatakip siya then may note nanaman sa taas.

Eat your breakfast love, pag hindi mo kinain to at nadatnan ko pa to mamaya. Magagalit talaga ako sayo. Eatwell lovelove and ingat sa pag pasok kahit walking distance lang hehe.

- Y

I shook my head and smile. She cooked some bacon, sunny side up egg and fried rice and she even made me some coffee.

Right now I feel like we're married and she have to work.

I like this future and I will hold on to this future that I wanted.

After I ate I went upstairs again to brush my teeth. She have extra toothbrush don't worry.

I locked her dorm but I frowned when I saw another paper sticking on the door.

I took it and smiled after reading her note.

Mag ingat ka and make sure na ilock mo ah. Have a great daw love! I'm still in love with you!