Lexi's dress is a stunning strapless number that hugs the body in all the right places. The deep red color of the dress is eye-catching and bold, making it the perfect choice for a special occasion. 

The intricate beading on the dress is truly a work of art, with each bead carefully placed to create a stunning design that shimmers and sparkles in the light.

The spaghetti straps are delicate and feminine, adding a touch of softness to the overall look. The dress is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to make a statement and stand out from the crowd.

FLASH!

Catherine's light blue cocktail dress is a stunning piece that exudes elegance and sophistication

Catherine's light blue cocktail dress is a stunning piece that exudes elegance and sophistication. The off-the-shoulder sleeves add a touch of femininity to the dress, while the light blue color is soft and gentle, creating a sense of calm and tranquility.

The dress is made from a delicate and lightweight fabric that flows beautifully, creating a sense of movement and grace as the wearer walks.

The dress is fitted at the waist, accentuating the curves of the body, and then flares out into a flirty and playful skirt that hits just above the knee.

Catherine, despite having less experience on the red carpet compared to Haisley and Lexi, confidently poses for the paparazzi in many different looks.

Lexi, being the oldest of the three, elegantly strikes various poses, having had her fair share of paparazzi moments. Her maroon and silver sequin dress catches the light beautifully and makes her shine.

Haisley, on the other hand, has been in the spotlight since she was a little kid and has been on many magazine covers since her rise to fame. She knows exactly how to act in front of the camera, and her confidence shines through as she poses for the paparazzi.

As they all three make it to the end of the red carpet, they hug each other in excitement.

CATHERINE
(hopping up and down)
I can't believe we're actually at a
VOGUE event!

HAISLEY
(laughs)
Look they said I could bring two people and
how could I not invite the first two people I've
 worked with when I first arrived on set?

LEXI
Haisley, where'd you get that dress from?
The pearls are to DIE for!

Haisley looks down at her own dress.

HAISLEY
Oh, this? I'm gonna be honest with you, I
have no clue. My stylist picked it out.

CATHERINE
(joking)
Ugh, rich.

HAISLEY
Oh, you're one to talk. Catherine
Ashmore Bradley!

CATHERINE
Oh, we're being out full names?
Really, now?