Chapter Six

Chapter Six - What happens in San Francisco, stays in San Francisco PART TWO

Author's Note: There are some characters in this story that people inspire in real life, but their names are changed slightly. Please note that these fake characters' actors have NO CONNECTIONS to the people they're actually inspired by.

THE FAKE PEOPLE:
Adeline Okly - Played by - Elizabeth Lail
Stephen Halls - Played by - Will Kemp
James Wallace - Played by Alex Lange
Beverly Monet - Played by - Haley Sharpe
Kennedy Bennet - Played by (TBA)
Fredrick Wallace - Played By (TBA)

More to be revealed in later chapters.

__________________________________________________

INT. LUXURY MANSION BEDROOM - DAY

Catherine was in a deep and peaceful sleep when there was an aggressive knock on her door. She jolted awake, her heart racing as she tried to figure out what was going on.

She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes, trying to shake off the grogginess.

Before she could even gather her thoughts, Adeline barged in, letting herself in without warning. Catherine's eyes widened in surprise as Adeline walked in, her eyes darting around the room as she tried to make sense of what was happening.

Adeline was a tall and imposing figure, with sharp features and piercing eyes that seemed to see right through her.

She was dressed in a sleek black suit, with a crisp white shirt and a red tie that stood out against the dark background.

ADELINE
Wake up! Breakfast is downstairs in the dining room.
 That is to your right, down the hall, to your right again,
 and left! Come on! Get up!

Adeline exclaimed, clapping her hands to make noise. Catherine groaned in response, still trying to shake off the sleep.

Adeline then went over to the huge window and opened the curtains, letting in the morning light.

The sun was just starting to peek over the horizon, casting a warm glow over the room.

Catherine yawned, still tired, and checked her phone. It was only 8 AM.

Catherine's eyes wandered around the room, taking in the luxurious decor and the breathtaking view of the city skyline.

The room was spacious and well-lit, with high ceilings and elegant furnishings that exuded a sense of sophistication and refinement.

The walls were adorned with beautiful paintings and intricate tapestries that added to the overall ambiance of the room.

CATHERINE
Why are we up so early? I thought the interview
was tomorrow.

Catherine asked, confused.

ADELINE
Yes, the interview is tomorrow. So today you
 guys have your rehearsal for the interview. Come
 on, we don't want to be late. I'll meet you
downstairs.

Adeline replied as she headed out the door, shutting it behind her.

Catherine rubbed her eyes again and stretched, feeling the stiffness in her muscles from sleeping in an unfamiliar bed.

She got up and walked over to the window, looking out at the breathtaking view of the city forest.

The sun was now fully up, casting a golden light over the trees and bushes below.

INT. AURELIA HALLS FOYER FULL - NIGHT

Catherine walked down the lit hallway, her footsteps echoing off the walls.