INTRODUCTION

Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for reading this story, I appreciate that you enjoy my work! This story is completely fictional but uses as much realism as possible to match up with the actual people's personalities. Please be mindful that although this story doesn't include any nudity or smut, the story's content may include violence and discussion regarding mental health. 

Due to the discussion of mental health in this book and limited romances interactions, this story is rated mature. Please read as you wish, with the warnings in mind.

_______________________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE:

This story is written screenplay style like you're reading a script. Please know that the format will not be traditional and you will have action lines, transitions, and you may be cutting back and forth between two different scenes. 

As you read along, some stories may contain pictures to help you visualize the text in your head, this may include photos of the set, scene, or people. Please note that not every chapter will include pictures. 

VIDEOGRAPHY:

If you'd like to watch some of these scenes turned into actual videos, you can follow my Tiktok (SadieEstevez)! 

DESCRIPTION RECAP:

YOU (Haisley Aurelia) was a well-known Nickelodeon kids actor in the late 2000s and early 2010s, after leaving Nickelodeon in 2016. You've built a name for yourself by appearing in other movies and TV shows, such as Grey's Anatomy, Manifest, Dynasty, Cobra Kai, Ginny and Georgia, and Stranger Things Season 3 and above.

While waiting for Stranger Things Season 5 to be done with their preproduction, your agent sends you an audition for a role on a Nickelodeon show called "The Really Loud House." Seeing the word "The Loud House" gives you reminisce about your final acting gig on Nickelodeon, a voice acting reoccurring role for a couple of episodes on the Emmy-winning animated series. So... you auditioned.

You booked the role! On-screen you're now officially known as"Elizabeth Woods"'The Woods family is a highly respected and influential family in Royal Woods. Elizabeth Woods, also known as Lizzy, is the family's tennis-loving musical pianist! She is known for her generosity and her willingness to help others with her sharp mind and quick thinking. Lizzy is a beautiful example of the Woods family's dedication to excellence, and she is sure to make a name for herself in the world."

Immediately the cast falls in love with you the day you walked onto the set, so much so that you and Annaka share a house together in New Mexico when you're filming. Growing up as an only child, you love the younger cast like they're your own, and because you spoil them so much they're always clinging onto you and see you as an older sister they'll forever cherish.

The older cast love you're free-spirited nature and independence, especially Catherine and Annaka. Considering your big name and major connections, they also look up to you and tend to ask for your advice frequently.

SPOILERS / SNEAK PEAKS:

Yes, Annaka is your love interest but it's going to be a slow build-up. You're not going to jump directly into a relationship, you have to build it up. But I'll update this page with the chapter numbers that include a lot of Annaka romance just for you.

You will be talking about mental health A LOT, especially when it comes to the older cast members. And this is an inclusive story, meaning YOU are not a perfect character. As you read you'll discover you also have some mental health conflicts you have to work on, but you'll have the entire cast to back you up.

Your eyes are blue and your hair is jet-black. Those are the only details I've written into the storyline that are permanent. The rest of what YOU look like is up to your imagination.