Chapter Three

Chapter Three - Eva, Eva, let down your hair (Part One)

INT. THE LOUD HOUSE LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Haisley and Annaka stand on set, eyeing each other up and down. They stare each other down, their eyes locked in fierce competition. 

Haisley's eyes are a deep blue, piercing and intense.

Annaka's eyes are a bright green, but they are no less fierce.

Both girls are dressed in crisp white tennis outfits, their rackets held tightly in their hands. Haisley's outfit is pristine, not a wrinkle in sight. Annaka's outfit is slightly rumpled, a testament to her intense practice sessions.

Haisley's grip on her racket is tight, her knuckles white with effort. Annaka's grip is looser, but no less determined.

HAISLEY
(putting her racket on her shoulder)
Not bad, Loud.

ANNAKA
You're not too bad either, Woods.

Haisley and Annaka go in for a handshake.

HAISLEY
Nice to see some actual competition
on the court today.

Annaka looks at Haisley with a sly grin, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

ANNAKA
Who knows, maybe next game I'll be
the one to beat you.

Haisley chuckles, her eyes crinkling at the corners. She lifts up Annaka's chin with her tennis racket, her grip firm but gentle.

HAISLEY
You're not gonna beat me.

The sound of their laughter fills the room, mingling with the soft swish of their rackets as they continue to playfully tease each other.

Haisley's eyes are bright with amusement, and Annaka's cheeks are flushed with excitement.

Despite their competitive banter, it's clear that they share a deep bond of friendship.

As the laughter died down, their director Jonathan yells out.

JONATHAN
(clapping)
CUT! That was perfect! Okay, that's a
wrap, people! Go home and rest!

The girls immediately break character, their faces beaming with pride and satisfaction.

Haisley and Annaka turn to each other, their eyes shining with joy. They embrace in a tight hug, their bodies pressed together.

After Annaka and Haisley let go of their hug, they're still holding hands.

Annaka can't help but stare into Haisley's eyes. The blue is so majestic, and it's like she's looking into the ocean. The color is so striking that it's all Annaka can focus on.

The way the stage light is shining down on them, casting Haisley's face in a warm glow, makes her eyes sparkle and shine like diamonds.

They are the most beautiful eyes Annaka has ever seen, and she can't help but get lost in them. She's momentarily lost in thought, and Haisley's eyes seem to be the only thing she can focus on.

The rest of the world fades away, and it's just her and Haisley.

After a hot second, Haisley smiles slightly.

HAISLEY
What?

Snapping Annaka out of her thoughts.

ANNAKA
(Nervous)
Nothing.