[You have received a gift, Do you want to open]

[Yes,]

[Host received a Thor Hammer, Mjolnir.
-Mjolnir is a weapon of the Norse God of Thunder. The Uru hammer grants the user many of Thor's powers and abilities. Forged by Eitri and the Dwarves of Nidavellir in the heart of a dying star. Mjolnir is enchanted so it can only be wielded by those who are deemed "worthy".]

'I don't get what is going on here, but I pretend like I do.'

Then a hammer appeared in front of him.

Then he saw words on the hammer.

{Whosoever holds this hammer, if he is worthy, shall possess the power of Thor}

"Kurama, do you know this Thor,"

'𝗡𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼, 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲,'

'I thought you know about gods, Kurama, you are useless'

'𝗦𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱,'

"Haha,"

After thinking he thought to lift the hammer.

"Why not," Naruto said and touched Mjolnir. 

Mjolnir who was woken up, Soon armor was woven on Naruto's body. Lightning flashed and came out with Naruto who looked like an otherworldly being. 

*Thunder ⚡

The whole Konoha is covered with Clouds and thunder, whirlpool started to occur in the sky. The winds created by the whirlpool were fast enough to lift anyone. Everyone feared seeing such a change. All Ninjas rushed to Hokage's house only to find Naruto in a weird outfit.

"Kurama, did you see that I can control lighting? I Bet Sasuke will get shocked to see me, dattobayo."

Kurama was dumbfounded seeing all of this. He can feel Naruto's power Increased by picking a hammer.

Then Naruto felt the hammer don't have much weight, Then everything became normal in the sky.

Then he talked to Ninjas that everything is fine. Now he should find out what is this Group chat. And he should report to Shikamaru.

***

MC pov

I ignored Regis and give some time to new members.

Rudra: Hello guys welcome to the Group chat, I am Rudra, and Admin of this Group.

Naruto: I am Naruto Uzumaki. Nice to meet you but don't understand what is going on.

Jerry: Admin Explain what is this group, it gives us a magical skill.

Tom: Yes

Rudra: Wait,! I am sending a file, just click on it and you will understand everything about Group Chat and Multiverse, it sends the information to your brain directly.

After they did as he told them and they got information in their minds automatically.

Naruto: I know about other worlds exist but this multiverse is different. Thank you, Admin.

Tom: This is interesting, I wonder if I can meet my alternative version. Haha

Jerry: yes, it would be interesting. And thank you Admin and we will be in your care.

Rudra: You all are welcome and let's help each other in the future Guys.

Rimuru: Is that you Rudra, it's the first time to hear more than 5 words from you. Haha