Yuanyuan frowned, she looked at Xiaoya, she felt that Xiaoya should be sent back to the space first.

  At this moment, Xiao Ya tightly held Fifth Sister and Yuanyuan's hands, "Fifth Sister, Sister Yuanyuan, let's go back!" She could take them back to the space directly, but their sudden disappearance might cause some troubles.

  "Wait, let's see if they can break the formation." Fifth Sister directly took out three small stools, and the three of them sat down directly.

  When people outside the formation saw Fifth Sister and the others sit down so arrogantly, their faces all turned green.

  One of the guards directly took the sword in his hand and slashed at the formation, but the defensive formation didn't even shake for a moment. His sword couldn't break through this invisible defensive shield at all.

  Soon, the surrounding guards began to chop the formation together, but after a few minutes of hacking, they didn't break even a single corner of the formation.

  Fifth Sister said, "Look at this, they won't be able to break through this formation!"

  Yuanyuan's eyes lit up at this moment, "Then let's form an formation and move forward!"

  Fifth Sister was immediately delighted, "This method is good!"

  Fifth Sister and Yuanyuan stood in the direction of going back to the Leiting Compound, and then continued to form formations. In this way, they formed one formation after another, and then led Xiaoya towards the Leiting Compound step by step.

  You must know that there are not only these guards here, but also many students from the inner courtyard. When everyone saw these guards, they didn't know what happened.

  As a result, when Fifth Younger Sister and Yuanyuan formed a battle, their mouths were not idle, and they directly told about the prince and princess wanting to seize the body.

  "Do you want to know why these people surround us? They want to find the body of their master. There are too few girls in the inner courtyard, so they surround us now." Fifth Younger Sister didn't want to suffer the attacks of these people silently. She wanted to tell the whole world about their intentions and tear off their fig leaf.

  "Yes, everyone should be careful in the future. The masters of these people are not just looking for a body. You still have to be careful in the future, but don't talk about it." Yuanyuan said while saying, "We were really careless this time. Their intention of arresting us should be to force our Lei Ting president and the president's wife to compromise. However, we will not give them this chance." When the surrounding students heard these words, they were scared back several steps

  . But are these guards really here for this matter?

  They thought for a while, Lei Ting's people didn't seem to have done anything, it was impossible to provoke these guards.

  And they also know that Lei Ting has made a great contribution to repelling the alien beasts, and the academy's appearance is a bit like killing a donkey!

  Although they have never seen such a thing as seizing a house with their own eyes, they have heard of it, especially those students with high aptitude in the inner courtyard who have all disappeared.

  These things are enough for them to have a lot of reverie.

  Most of the students followed closely at first, but after hearing Wumei and Yuanyuan's narration, they all took more than a dozen steps back.

  "The qualifications of these three little girls are not top-notch. Why do you treat them like this? Let them go!" Although Fifth Sister and Yuanyuan were safe at the moment, some students still shouted there.