361-370

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 361 Qingyun Base 5
  In the evening, Jiang Li and the others did not enter the space. After all, it was on someone else's site, but when everyone was sleeping, they still set up a simple formation for their room.

  Fortunately, they set up a formation, and something happened that night.

  What people didn't expect was that Tian Tian came again, and she didn't know how she found Jiang Yuheng's room, and planned to rush into Jiang Yuheng's room, but was stopped by the formation.

  Jiang Yuheng couldn't help frowning, what happened to Tian Tian? Wasn't she taken away by Qu Yan? But why did he escape?
  In other words, Tian Tian was indeed taken away by Qu Yan, but she was seen by her backstage on the way, but that person also has a certain status in the base, and the Qu family can't match up with him for the time being, so Qu Yan can only release Tian Tian.

  Then Tian Tian borrowed the power of that man to find out the hotel where Jiang Yuheng and the others lived, as well as the room number.

  Then there was this scene at night!
  But even if Tian Tian couldn't get in, she was not reconciled to it, and started arguing directly.

  It quarreled with the hotel waiters and other guests.

  "What's the matter? What happened?" The waiter walked up to Tian Tian, ​​her face was a little unsightly, she shouldn't have let her in, she thought she would be quiet, but she didn't expect that she would make a big fuss here.

  "My man threw me out of the room, and he wouldn't let me in!" Tian Tian wanted to arouse public opinion right now, so that Jiang Yuheng couldn't push her away. As for the future, feelings can be cultivated.

  "Your man is in this room?" Someone looked Tian Tian up and down. Isn't this pre-apocalyptic female star in the celebrity hall now?

  When did you have a man? A discerning person could tell it was Pengcier at a glance.

  "Don't you live in the Red Man's House? Where did the man come from?" A woman said mockingly.

  "That's right, don't pretend that we don't know you. The guests here are from the capital city. Are you trying to blackmail them?" "Tian Tian, ​​you asked me to let you in, saying that your good friend lives here. I never thought you would do such a thing. You should leave quickly. If you behave like this, I will be fired." The waiter is not good