231-240

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 231 Mother-Child Formation 2
  At this time, Jiang Yuheng noticed a situation, "Do you have any cultivation level now?"

  Puxiu looked at it, and he seemed to have no cultivation level now, "This energy stone is a bit hard, I'm going to engrave formations on it, and it will probably take a while." He probably won't be able to do it in a day or two.

  Jiang Li directly took out a powerful potion, "This is a potion for increasing strength. You drink it." Then she took out another potion for awakening supernatural powers

  .

  "Yes, it depends on your luck." Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng, "Brother Heng, can you take him to the dormitory?" "Okay!" Jiang Yuheng nodded

  .

  Jiang Yuheng directly hooked Puxiu's shoulders and led him out of the front yard. Along the way, he introduced how he was resurrected and the subspace in his body. He told him that such things are still very mysterious in this world, and it is best not to tell others, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.

  Puxiu expressed his understanding, saying that he has a soul space, and now he has such a sub-space, and his body can still enter. In fact, he wants to go in now, but Jiang Yuheng said that he will take him to the dormitory where everyone sleeps.

  Jiang Yuheng said that they are a team, and he will be a member of the team in the future, so he doesn't need to call Lili Miss, just sister-in-law. After all, Jiang Yuheng is the captain, and the captain's wife is always called sister-in-law, even if Puxiu is older.

  Puxiu expressed his understanding. He understood what the captain of his family was thinking. Wasn't he just worried that his little girlfriend would be pried away?
  He is not such a shameless person, and he will never betray Jiang Li, his life belongs to Jiang Li.

  After Puxiu chose the dormitory, Jiang Yuheng helped him tidy it up. When the room was finished, Puxiu was a little shocked. Why does this room and bed feel like he has entered the Western Paradise?

  Can such a good environment be called the end of the world?

  Jiang Yuheng pointed him to the workshop at the back. If he wanted to make arrays or something, he could do it in his own space, or in the workshop at the back, where no one would bother him.