261-270

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 261 The whole 7
  incident of the market fool was investigated, but there was controversy about Xiang Tianhua's conviction.

  Speaking of which, Xiang Tianhua didn't do anything to betray the base, all he did was to improve his abilities, and the base has experienced several wars since the end of the world, Xiang Tianhua has always been at the front.

  Moreover, Xiang Tianhua also provided a lot of supplies in the base, they ate a lot of other people's food, which is typical of soft mouth after eating.

  And at the beginning, Xiang Tianhua was not involved in this matter, he was lured into it by one of his subordinates.

  As for participating in the arrest, this was the first time he participated in the arrest of Jiang Li. Before that, someone would just bring the fragrant meat to his table.

  In fact, it was mainly because Jiang Yuheng's return brought a sense of crisis to Xiang Tianhua. He was unwilling to be under Jiang Yuheng. Although Jiang Yuheng didn't write down the power level, as Jiang Yuheng's natural enemy, Xiang Tianhua still knew it.

  And now there is a question in front of everyone, that is, if you know that there is a way to improve your abilities, but this method is a bit unconventional, but it can improve your abilities, will you do it?
  Now is the last days, in the last days, whoever has the biggest fist will have a better chance of surviving, so it is conservatively estimated that more than half of the people will choose to do it.

  So although Xiang Tianhua didn't receive any serious punishment, he was still locked up by the base. It is said that he needs to be locked up for half a year.

  Of course, if you have enough supplies, you can also redeem yourself. After all, Xiang Tianhua has a lot of supplies in his hands, but no one knows where he hides all the supplies.

  However, Xiang Tianhua, who was locked up, asked to see Jiang Yuheng, and Jiang Yuheng went to see him directly!
  "Jiang Yuheng, at this point, it's unknown whether you can keep your woman. Now that idiot was killed by you, but everyone knows that your woman is Tang Seng's meat. Can you prevent the survivors on the entire earth?" Xiang Tianhua said to Jiang Yuheng.

  "Of course I can protect her!" Jiang Yuheng narrowed his eyes slightly, he and his little girl are bound together, he can go wherever she is.

  And his little girl can also protect herself!