301-310

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 301 Trouble Comes Back 3
  Jiang Li and Fifth Sister were walking at the back. At this moment, Jiang Yuheng stepped back, and he directly held Jiang Li's little hand, "The banquet is coming soon, you two must be careful when you enter, especially the things you enter." "Don't worry brother-in-law, I will never eat the food at the banquet." Fifth Sister hurriedly assured her that she knew what her brother-in-law was worried about

  .

  Jiang Yuheng looked at Jiang Li, Jiang Li nodded and said, "Brother Heng, don't worry, I will protect myself." Whoever dares to design them, don't be afraid of being reversed by them, anyway, she will definitely pay back double.

  Jiang Yuheng knew very well that if those people planned to design their own little girl, they would definitely find something to entangle them all, so he had to make an agreement with his little girl in advance.

  Jiang Li also looked at Wumei and said, "Fifth sister, in fact, in our team, the person who should be the most careful is you." She has a high level of supernatural powers and spiritual power. It is not easy for those people to plot against her.

  Fifth Sister smiled, "Sister, I have been tricked many times, I will be careful!" She will strangle anyone who dares to trick her, anyway, she is capable now.

  Even if the current banquet is an obvious Hongmen banquet, she is not afraid!

  A group of people went to the hotel next to the base building. This hotel was just built. It is said that the sixth-level psychic power user lives on the top floor of the hotel. If you look carefully, you can still find that the hotel and the base building next to it are shrouded in a faint white light.

  The banquet was held in the hall on the first floor. When they walked over, there were already many people in the banquet hall.

  Everyone took out their invitation cards and handed them to the waiter at the door. Just as they were about to go in, a female voice suddenly stopped Jiang Li.

  "Jiang Li, long time no see!" When Lin Ran saw Jiang Li, seeing Jiang Li's more and more beautiful face, and her relaxed and comfortable look, she knew that this woman had never been wronged.

  Lin Ran clenched her fists, she just felt that she was going crazy with jealousy, why? Why is she the only one suffering from the disaster?
  Why didn't this woman, Jiang Li, suffer any grievances?