471-480

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 471 Business 1
  "Should we go into the Red Star Gate?" Jiang Li looked at Yu Fengchen.

  "Go in and have a look. There is a shop inside them. In fact, if someone needs it, they will go to Chixingmen to trade." Yu Fengchen said what he had found out.

  "They can't open the shop outside?" Jiang Li glanced, the Red Star Gate was inside the formation, and she was still embarrassed to break through the formation to peek inside.

  Jiang Yuheng raised his eyebrows at this time and said, "The formations of these forces are too simple, and it's also thanks to those beasts with high levels of abilities that they didn't make a move. If they did, these forces would not even want to stay." It is estimated that even their forces would not want to stay

  .

  "Brother Heng, what's the situation in the outer court?" Yu Fengchen asked directly, he couldn't believe that his boss didn't pay attention to the situation in the outer court.

  "There is a lot of pressure to practice in the outer courtyard, and the energy in the air is relatively low." Jiang Yuheng smiled and said, "However, even if it is low, it is much better than ours." This is a world of energy, no matter how poor it is, it is much better than their world that has just formed the end of the world

  .

  The three of them were waiting outside the Chixing Gate. Yu Fengchen had already contacted Qin Feng, but the three of them waited for nearly half an hour, and there was no sign of Qin Feng coming out.

  "Ah Chen, isn't that guy trying to show us off?" Jiang Yuheng looked at Yu Fengchen.

  The corner of Yu Fengchen's mouth twitched, "At that time, I really didn't see that Qin Feng would be the one who would give us power." They wanted to do business, and if this Chixingmen was a place like this, they really didn't need to do business with them.

  At this time, someone came out from Pingshanhui not far from here, and it was Guanshi Miao who came out, and Guanshi Miao walked towards them directly.

  "Hello, Guanshi Miao!" Jiang Li and the others greeted Guanshi Miao directly. Guanshi Miao looked like a middle-aged man. He didn't look very good, but he still looked very calm.

  "Hello three students, if you are coming to Red Star Gate today, I suggest you don't wait here, they won't come out today." Guanshi Miao shook his head and said, saying that he also wanted to show his kindness to these three students. For some reason, he felt that these three students were not something in the pool.