11-20

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 Collection 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    There is a restaurant next door. There is a kitchen on the second floor, and there is also a place for guests to sit, but there is no one in it, because it has been a long time since the end of the world, so the smell on this floor smells a bit foul.

    Jiang Li put on a mask directly. Although the smell here was not good, the sets of tables placed here looked very good. She put away a few sets, packed two sets for Yuanyuan, and packed another set for Xiaoya.

    In this way, her space will not be taken up too much.

    Jiang Li went to look in the small storage room next to the kitchen, and found five bags of noodles, eight bags of rice, and some miscellaneous grains.

    She put away all of them, and there were several large bags of new bowls and chopsticks inside. These things are good, if they are put away, if Yuanyuan and Xiaoya need it, they can give it to them.

    Moreover, there are still several gas tanks in the kitchen, and she has put them away. As for the pots and stoves here, she has also put them away. Who knows when they will be needed.

    As for the rest of the messy things, as well as the decorations on the shelves on the second floor, she exchanged them for points, almost two hundred points. Although there were not many of them, mosquitoes were still meat no matter how small they were. There was no movement on the first floor of this restaurant, and she took a peek. There were no zombies in the restaurant, but the gate was too close to the house next door

    .

    The house next door seemed to be an outdoor sports shop, but this one was closed, as if the owner had gone on a long journey.

    Looking at the current situation, the possibility of this boss coming back should not be great. After all, it is the end of the world. Even if he is looking for a place to live, he is still looking for a base, not his original home.

    After climbing into the second floor of this house, Jiang Li felt a little tired. Although she didn't feel that she had been busy with anything, she felt a little bit of hard work when she encountered the tension and crisis of the zombies, plus climbing the wall and what she was doing.

    Moreover, the boss of this family is very clean. The second floor is where the boss lives. Because the second floor is open, the boss has separated the second floor into a kitchen and a bathroom. As for the sleeping bed, he also separates it. When I got up, there was only a separate bed, and there was still a lot of space outside, which was arranged as a living room by him, with sofas, coffee tables and so on.

    It's so tidy here that Jiang Li couldn't bear to destroy it.

    There is a lot of food in the kitchen, and there is also a gas tank. Jiang Li opened the refrigerator and saw that there were a lot of food in it, but it was not broken. Then she noticed that the boss actually made one by himself. Small generator, no wonder the vegetables didn't break.